FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
cloudy09

Reached Trait 35 - what now?

Hi,
i play MM and i just got the last trait on my bow. The question is now shall i save all the AP items until 7.1.5 hit live or continue with spending all to reach 36 and further?

Don't know if MM will still be the best raid spec in 7.1.5 so it might be good to have the option to spend AP to an other weapon if necessary.

I would honestly swap to BM until MM changes on the PTR go more on the brightside. At the moment, MM looks like it's getting dumpstered as a spec completely, but in the time being, stay on 35 and level up BM. It's also the fact that each rank after 35 isn't as high value as reaching 35 itself.

10 hours ago, HardlyWorkingIT said:

I would opt to just outright save them. I thought I had seen they will be putting new Gold traits on weapons in 7.1.5 so it may be worth just stockpiling AP to get those when they come out.

I thought they announced that the 3/3 traits will become 4/4 but in 7.2. The current build on the PTR does not show any new or updated traits.

6 hours ago, cloudy09 said:

I thought they announced that the 3/3 traits will become 4/4 but in 7.2. The current build on the PTR does not show any new or updated traits.

You are probably more correct than I am. I have not stayed updated since the initial uproar from the 7.1.5 ptr changes. And I do not know much about Hunter's so my input on the specs is moot.

the buff to Blink strikes for BM (which was already a viable talent) makes it god tier for M+. Triple beast cleave relics with apex predator is going to to be the dream for M+ Farm.