FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
DragonRaven

Crusader Invoker Built - Help me trouble shoot

Hi,

Really appreciate your guides on the builds. Had followed it and tried to rolled as much as possible the attributes that you had suggested. I cleared gr solo 81 by the skin on the tips of my finger nails. I am now stuck at this level, tried almost everything but still am missing a few minutes to complete gr solo 83 in time. Am hoping that you would advice me. I attached my profile for your reference 

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RAVEN-6683/hero/44723924  

I also have some questions:-

1) How do i go about calculating the actual damage that i have with this build?

2) Have recently added 2 nos rank 80 legendary gem (this is after i achieved gr solo 81)  to my gear in the hope of achieving better damage but that still wasn't enough to clear the gr fast enough 

3) Should i exchange out my hack for doombringer (extra phy damage) or Pig Stickler (extra attack speed + bonus damage to both human and monsters) 

Am really hoping that there is an issue with my build that i can fixed so that i can move forward with this build. It is a very nice build and more over i get dizzy using the LoN build  

Regards

Raven

On 11/29/2016 at 3:32 PM, DragonRaven said:

1) How do i go about calculating the actual damage that i have with this build?

What exactly are you hoping to calculate? The damage that your main spell does when used?

3) Should i exchange out my hack for doombringer (extra phy damage) or Pig Stickler (extra attack speed + bonus damage to both human and monsters) 

I'm honestly not sure if you'll see the results you want by swapping. I still think that Hack will outperform the other two.

Am really hoping that there is an issue with my build that i can fixed so that i can move forward with this build. It is a very nice build and more over i get dizzy using the LoN build  

As you get higher in GRifts, it's important to remember how important fishing becomes. I recently pushed an 84 on my DH and I ended up leaving and remaking the game about 50 times or so. A bad affix on an elite can ruin a run, a bad elite pack, a bad level of density, a bad RG. There are so many factors that could cause issues. 

Are you generally rolling "good" rifts?

Hi Blainie,

1) Actually am just curious how overall thorns and strength work together. Is it strength x overall thorns? or a percentage of strength x overall thorns, a somewhat newbie question for sure (first time trying a zdps built)

3) Thank you for the advice, there seem to be some major debate on the weapon on the forums here and also on the main battle.net forums. I do have ancients for both the above weapons but both needs to be re-roll and with my luck it will take forever.

You are right on the greater rifts (took me many many tries before i could actually achieve 81 and now most greater rifts now are filled with like 90% of really bad monster affix  (arcane (very bad), reflect damage and exploding ice (bad) 

Apart from that, is my gear rolls ok?

Thank again.

On 12/1/2016 at 4:16 PM, DragonRaven said:

1) Actually am just curious how overall thorns and strength work together. Is it strength x overall thorns? or a percentage of strength x overall thorns, a somewhat newbie question for sure (first time trying a zdps built)

I believe it is a straight correlation, as with any other spell's damage. Thorns value x Str.

Your gear rolls look fine, yeah!