Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
liverbiird

Help me figure out my DPS (willing to pay for a solution resulting in figure out my dps loss)

2 posts in this topic

now ive tried diffrent ways of doing my rotation but i still cant seem to "hold it up" i am high up at start...til like 30-60sec into the fight then i start falling behind:(

So iam willing to give out 1 token to whom ever can give me a reasonable, understandable solution that works for me
(i know i didnt optimize my trueshot, prepots etc etc) But the problem is after trueshot and my troll racial is "over" i start falling:(
this is what i wanna figure out, ive tried to do Aimed and then barrage/windburst etc but i seem to starve on focus, ive tried the 2aimed then some cd's but seems i fall behind on Aimedshot dmg then:(

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xZf9NW1KV6nyLgXQ#fight=30&type=damage-done&source=153          <----Log of the actuall kill
here i got run over, but still my numbers are abysmal  (7% pref(

here is the same rotation but a wipe  (29% pref)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xZf9NW1KV6nyLgXQ#fight=28&type=damage-done&source=153 

another wipe, same rotation but only 9% pref

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xZf9NW1KV6nyLgXQ#fight=27&type=damage-done&source=153 

So even with the same rotation (atleast i think and feel like i do the same) i can go from 7% pref to 29% pref, i know alot of dmg is RNG but i cant be THAT Unlucky
id say my avg preformance is about 10% so iam not unlucky iam sucky:(
but i need to understand what i need to work on:( rotation i know...but is it as simple as to get the azortian down to the perfection?
cause ive seen other hunters do my "get as many aimedshot as possible into vuln phase" do like 98% pref...but when i do it i fall down to 9.8:)

tnx for any input and help

and ill be more then willing to hand out a token for a guide/suggestion that actually works for me

1. Your opening sequence should be, 

1. pop a deadly grace before the fight begins
  2. cast trueshot and berserk
  3. barrage
  4. windburst
    and then on your normal rotation until 30%
  5. pop your second deadly grace and trueshot alongside bloodlust

2. A couple of things to keep in mind

1. ALWAYS cast sidewinders if you are at 2 charges REGARDLESS whether or not  you have procced "marked targets"
  2. NEVER let your focus hit 150. If you procced "lock and load" and your focus is nearing max, cast marked shot FIRST to dump some focus (even if "vulnerable" was just renewed", then proceed with aimed shots. Cast barrage or aimed shot even if "vulnerable" isnt up just to avoid hitting 150 focus. 
    On ALL OTHER occasions, ONLY cast aimed shot when vulnerable is up ( which should be up most of the time)

3. Because of the "bullseye" trait, MM hunter's DPS will go up about 10% towards the end of the fight, so if you wipe beforehand, the dps is not really accurate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rheshi
      <Sodium Rising> is an alliance raiding guild on Stormrage (US). We are recruiting for Nighthold progression.
      Who we are: Raiders from Vanilla and top 40 US raiding experience through current content looking to challenge ourselves with progression and achievements. Our goal is to down all current content on heroic and experience mythic modes before subsequent nerfs, while maintaining a two night a week schedule.
      What we offer: Experienced, stable leadership with years of raiding experience. Free repairs. We have implemented a Master Crafter system. Raiders are required to donate 30 bloods or materials weekly to supply the bank with flasks, potions or food. If you are unable to do so, you may supply your own raiding materials.
      Loot is RCLootCouncil. Discord for communication. Off-night mythics, Karazhan and PVP is strongly encouraged.
      Raid Times: Friday, Saturday 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST
      What we expect: Individuals will come prepared for raids, gemmed & enchanted, having read up on strategies, and contributed to their gearing with mythics and world quests outside of normal raid times. Raiders will run the appropriate addons to assist with raiding such as DBM/Skada/Recount. Racism, sexism, and drama will not be tolerated in any form.
      Raiders should know their class, or where to find the appropriate information. Additionally, they should be open to give as well as receive constructive, positive feedback in an adult raiding environment.
      Current needs:
      Any ranged!
      If interested please contact Hero#11693, Catlady#1953, Nawibo#1688 or Rheshi#1686
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 10/10H NH 6/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By Swiffz
      Hello
      Just wanting to know. If anyone could help me out with advice on how to improve my DPS.
      Am I using the right trinkets/relics for Havoc?
      Armory
      Warcraft logs
      WoWProgress
       Any help and advice would be appreciated! 

Many Thanks,
    • By bez
      **Who we are**
      <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transfered to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, oftenly joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding.
      **Our goals**
      Our current progress is 4/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV, 10/10N NH and 10/10HC. Our goal is to form a better composed raid team for Mythic raiding. We want to get everyone experienced and geared for Mythic and new content.
      **What we are looking for**
      Recruitment is open as we are going to be reforming the core group. Every class and spec will be considered.
      Socials are also welcome!
      **Our raiding schedule**
      Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours:
      Wednesday 8pm server time - NH HC Thursday 8pm server time - NH HC Sunday 8pm server time - NH N During progression the schedule might change **The guild is using DKP system**
      NOTE: We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as a raider of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus and when you prove yourself that you are worthy of a core spot, you also get 300 dkp as bonus. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders that have been with us since the start.
      Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow
      Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Solidz, Hotbez or add us on BNET at Solidus#2642, bez#21193.
    • By eternalsoulz666
      <Judgment Day>
      Recruiting:
      2 Healers - Preferably Paladin/Monk (However will still look at other options. DPS off-spec would be nice too!) 2 Melee - Any class will be considered. 2 Ranged - Any class will be considered.
        Progression:
      Emerald Nightmare
      7/7N / 7/7H
      Nighthold
      10/10N

Requirements:
      On US-Proudmoore or willing to server transfer. Knowledge and understanding of your class. DBM/WeakAuras/RCLootCouncil Being on time and being able to attend raid days preferably 10-15 minutes before start time. (90% attendance is acceptable, however until we have more people on our team 100% is strongly encouraged as we don't have the numbers to have people not show up)
        Schedule:*
      **ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTERN STANDARD TIME**
      Friday 8:00-10:00PM (EST) Saturday 8:00-11:00PM (EST) Sunday 5:00-8:00PM (EST)
        *Raiders/Trials will be provided with full guild repairs during raid hours.
      About Us:
      Judgment Day was formed recently by a group of friends that needed more progression than their previous guild were providing for us. We strive to excel at what we do and want to progress through the current content offered to us as it is released & complete it before the release of the next raid tier.
      Our progress through the raids were preformed by the same raid team however in a different guild. We also enjoy running Mythic+ and the occasional battleground.
      We are willing to accept casuals that aren't interested in raiding and just want a chill environment to hang out in.
      http://www.judgmentday.shivtr.com Please apply using our website. Once your application has been reviewed a officer will contact you in-game (b.net) or via the comments section in your application.