FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
etna247

Having dps issues as bm need assistance

So I'm having issue with Bm I'm not sure if im doing the rotation wrong or if im stacking the wrong stuff with my gear I have and 877 ILVL but cant hold my dps about 250k. while other hunters in the guild/raid with same Ilvl or a little lower just smoke my dps. please help at the point of just quitting the game been a hunter for so long now

here is my wowlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rwyH74FvbchVN9a2#type=damage-done&source=3

Your mastery is really really low for your ilvl. I'm 868 and I've got 12k mastery. My mastery is sitting around 98% in BM (last I checked) and my kill command ends up doing a lot more overall damage than yours. I generally don't slip under 290-300k dps at any point so that could be a huge part of it.

You lack several proper gems and enchants - this would be quite a nice boost.

Twisting Wind trinket got nerfed ages ago, it's not very good at all; even a WQ mastery one would be infinitely better. 

Talk to Chimerash, they seem to have a good idea of what to do, their damage is nice and even spikes. 

Are you pre-potting & potting, mastery food & flask etc? 

You also have Call of the Wild bracers - this should really be syncing up with your BW and it's not really looking like your burst phases are syncing well; BM is very cooldown based and you'll often find your dps slips when not using BW, but your burst should be phenomenal with your extra Aspect of the Wild.

I just think little things like that and really trying to pay attention to the little parts of the rotation like optimising cooldowns to sync with each other (Crows & TT especially) and making sure you have near max fury at the start of each burst phase etc.

It's been a while since I've had to deal a lot with logs, and my last experienced was in SoO as a warlock, but that's the main things I can see so far.

If you have any more questions, I'd be more than happy to do my best to help.