FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xerika

[Holy] Need help with Logs and improvement Tips

Hello Guys, i hope you can help me to improve my healing. So i think with my gear i can do alot of more HPS i think so. How can i reach my goal? What do you think i make wrong in the logs? In Mythic i play often with Aura of Sac and Beacon of Faith. I prefer more Mastery as Vers. I can switch between this Stats: Crit: 40,18 % / Haste:8,85/Mastery:28,49 %/Vers:6,18% or Crit:41,45/Haste: 8,85%/Mastery:33,72/Vers: 2,03%. I think so Mastery scalled better as Vers. in the moment. I hope so you can help me smile.png Thank you 

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14670138/latest

Edited by Xerika

Honestly the only things I see that I would change in a raid environment is a couple of your talents. You're running Sanc Wrath and Beacon of Faith. In a raid environment you should switch those to Judgement of Light and Beacon of the Lightbringer. I also agree the mastery is weighted better than the vers. I'll agree that the second beacon is useful but not nearly as much as the extra healing you get from Lightbringer. The 20% reduced effectiveness while using Beacon of Faith will cut heavily into your heals. Try these tweeks out and remember to use judgement on the raid's focus target and I believe you'll see a marked improvement.