FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
dwshel

I think I can do better...

Could use some help in seeing where I can improve my DPS. Compared to other rogues in my guild, I'm doing roughly the same amount of damage but considerably less DPS. Stats are pretty comparable, but I only have the one MA relic. Other than getting the other MA relics, can anybody give me some input or advice on how I can improve my DPS?

Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6haQLNjVqJRdPHrn#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=21

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/Classclown/simple

Hey there!

I noticed that you have an 89% uptime of Garrote which could still be improved. Try to get both of your DoT uptimes as close to 100% as possible! (Small tip: refresh Garrote when it has ~5 seconds or less remaining and 6 CP Rupture at around ~7 seconds.)

Also, you pulled Vendetta a bit late so you should also pay attention to that. For the pull rotation you should apply Vendetta after 3 global cooldowns, meaning after around 4-5 seconds after the pull. I'll try to have a closer look on your logs asap but that's basically what I saw. Please keep in mind that I'm still fairly new and might be wrong about this. :D Cheers and good luck!