Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deydoridra

Low dps for ilvl. Help please

4 posts in this topic

@Deydoridra Looking at your logs, I can see that you have a poor management of buffs on yourself.

- Your boulderfist uptime is only 78%

- Your Frostbrand uptime is only 77%

- Your Flametongue uptime is only 86%

- You only used 54/74 of your stormbringer procs.

Now, I've only looked at some of the information your logs gave me, but from what I can see, you need to manage your abilities better. I wouldn't be surprised if your dps improved by 20-25% if you do this better.

I hope you read and progress this wall of info :).

- A fellow shaman

P.S. Use the addon TellMeWhen to see when your buffs are about to run out. 

First thing I notice is that your Boulderfist buff is lagging behind the others at 78,7% uptime. Your frostbrand and flametounge is better at 88-89%. Perhaps you were running with orbs or some similar mechanic caused the downtime, but since Boulderfist is a ranged ability you should be able to keep it up more, even on movement heavy fights.

Boulderfist (and Landslide) are very strong buffs, and we should aim to keep a near 100% uptime on these as well as Frostbrand/Flametounge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By greenieSr
      Ok so let me start out by saying my weapon is lvl 885(fire artifact) and has the following relics equipped: 

Fires of Heaven 855 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      Raven's sight 865 +20% FS (Arcane)
      Fires of Heaven 845 +10% Pyro (Fire)
      (I know it doesnt add 10% each)

i have in my bag i have:

Seawitch's Foci 840 +12% Ignite (Arcane)
      Sizziling Fang 875 +12% Ignite (Fire)
      Soulforge Ember 835+12% Ignite (Fire)
      Molten Giant's Eye 860+3% Fire crit (Fire)
      Fires of Heaven 840 +10% Pyro (Fire)

Ok last time i took out an Ignite relic i lost 40-50k dps. I put in the 855 Fires of Heaven relic and just did not stack up even though it was a 10ilvl increase. So my question is should i go tripple Ignite? or maybe double ignite with the crit relic too. I care a lot more about mythic + dps more than raid so keep that in mind. it doesnt seem like the pyro one is very good compared to ignite. Also if anyone can offer an explanation as to why i lost so much dps by switching in the supposedly best relic (pyro) that would be great. My best guess is that i was on some kind of soft cap with mastery and that it did a lot more dps but idk

I think the best two options are running three ignite for insane cleave damage in mythic plus or, Sizziling Flame, Molten Giant, and Seawitch.
    • By Ezaro
      Who We Are
      We are a former hardcore guild who finally grew up! Want to still progression raid but don’t have 3 nights a week to devote to WoW? We might be the guild for you! The raiding core is ex TBC/WOTLK raiders who just don’t have the time to raid during the week any more due to real life.
      We raid at the weekend, though people are still on during the week doing arena/mythic + etc!  
      We are currently looking to move into Mythic raiding and are looking to expand the raid team with players with similar goals and time schedules as ourselves.

Raids Times (Server)
      Friday 8pm - 12pm  
      Sunday 8pm – 12pm  

Current Progression 
      7/7 Heroic EN
      3/3 Normal TOV
      3/3 Heroic TOV
      10/10 Normal Nighthold

Misc  
      Loot: Loot Concil 
      Voice: Discord
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls  

Recruitment  
      At the moment we're in need of Paladin healers as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 860 to start out is fine. Old school raiders preferred, but not required!  

Contact
      Apply here: www.twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment
      Darkxblade #2173  
      Gaz #2414
    • By Boogal
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Boogal/simple
      17 traits
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21010315/10/#metric=bossdps

My DPS is really comically low. These logs are old and I hadn't read the compendium at the time, but even after doing that I can't stay above like 160k on target dummies. Simcraft is telling me I should be pushing close to 300k, and the people in the Warrior discord tell me that I should be able to get pretty close to those numbers.

So can someone just come meet me in Skyhold and help me out or something? I've read about the rotation, and had people tell me it, but I just need someone to like see what I'm doing wrong or something.

I'm Boogal on Emerald Dream US, horde side. Send me a whisper or reply here I guess.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Monk: Healer.
      Druid: Balance and Guardian.
      Priest: Shadow and Holy
      Other dps will also be considered.
    • By Iose
      Hi, i am Iose, a newb ass 866 DH DPS. Can i please have some help to boost my DPS? 
      This is my fight with Star Auger Etraeus, my most recent fight with current gear and talents shown on armoury.
      Thanks in advance