Scott 0 Report post Posted July 17, 2013 Coming back to Wow after about a 2 year break just wondering if there is 1 or 2 classes that are more in demand then others atm. Thanks in advance Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Scott 0 Report post Posted July 17, 2013 Thanks so much for your time great message. I have always loved my Paladin for tanking and healing both. Perhaps I will just stick with him and go from there. The most fun I had in the game was 10 man heroic raids. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tarazet 144 Report post Posted July 17, 2013 Paladins are always useful. Always. For the sake of being able to catch up, take Ret as an off-spec so you have some way to quest solo. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
intrinsc 5 Report post Posted July 17, 2013 I started that chain over on a rogue because my guild needed one and it's been a huge pain catching up. 14/20 on secrets going into my fourth week and it feels like my average is 4 a week so it will take at least 2 more unless the RNJesus feels like cutting me some slack next tuesday. But, yeah, DPS is so similar at the higher end that I'd just pick something ranged and stick with it. Melee DPS, specially in 10 man groups, are more of a liability despite how well you play your class. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Tarazet 144 Report post Posted July 17, 2013 I started that chain over on a rogue because my guild needed one and it's been a huge pain catching up. 14/20 on secrets going into my fourth week and it feels like my average is 4 a week so it will take at least 2 more unless the RNJesus feels like cutting me some slack next tuesday. But, yeah, DPS is so similar at the higher end that I'd just pick something ranged and stick with it. Melee DPS, specially in 10 man groups, are more of a liability despite how well you play your class. I don't see the reason to get stressed out over the legendary quest. It's not like SoO is going to be tuned around everybody having an ilv600 cloak with a cleave proc. It takes time, so it's a perk for those who have stayed subbed throughout the expansion and put in the time and effort - especially considering that it used to be considerably harder to complete due to groups failing at LFR runs, getting together a raid to kill the NPC in Krasarang Wilds, etc. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites