Andrevich

Arms Warrior DPS

4 posts in this topic

Gents,

I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3

Looking at your gear it seems that your artifact relics might be what is neutering your DPS. Check out this link and maybe it will help you. I have gone over it and  got the needed trinks and relics. I also use an addon called pawn that helps which gear is an upgrade and which ones are not, even if the item level might be higher that what I have currently equipped.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e2yNSETe1RrFPe5upmuhGxi1-nF3wFyJYHGcgMlir0Y/preview

I would say the biggest thing i noticed with you cast timeline is that you need to utilize your battle cry a little better.  It's one of our only nukes really to sustain higher dps, need to strive to get either a few executes and MS in with your ring, or shoot for 2 MS hits in.  Even if one of the MS is a 2FR MS hit (still hits for over a mil on my 862 warr).  Also try not to over lap your SD debuffs on target, I struggle with this also sometimes going for the stronger MS hit after, but the more time with the buff up the better.  For the last bit completely abandon using MS and FR, Execute as much as possible.  Only use Battle cry when you can line up a good spam of execute right after, try to fit in atleast 3+ with the buff up for a good 3 Mil+ damage.  There are a few weak Auras templates that can be used to help track some of the CD's and debuff uptimes, Id recommend if your computer can handle it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nKcwHhVvDCdyNWj6#fight=8&type=damage-done&source=1

here is the same fight for me, although i did over lap CS a few times and FR stacks over lapped a couple times.

I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely look at changing out relics. My guild ran TOV last night and I worked on my rotation a bit trying line things up a bit better and was able to get a 30kish bump on my DPS. I will keep trying to smooth out my rotation with some practice and hopefully that will help. Thanks again!