Andrevich

Arms Warrior DPS

4 posts in this topic

Gents,

I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3

Looking at your gear it seems that your artifact relics might be what is neutering your DPS. Check out this link and maybe it will help you. I have gone over it and  got the needed trinks and relics. I also use an addon called pawn that helps which gear is an upgrade and which ones are not, even if the item level might be higher that what I have currently equipped.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e2yNSETe1RrFPe5upmuhGxi1-nF3wFyJYHGcgMlir0Y/preview

I would say the biggest thing i noticed with you cast timeline is that you need to utilize your battle cry a little better.  It's one of our only nukes really to sustain higher dps, need to strive to get either a few executes and MS in with your ring, or shoot for 2 MS hits in.  Even if one of the MS is a 2FR MS hit (still hits for over a mil on my 862 warr).  Also try not to over lap your SD debuffs on target, I struggle with this also sometimes going for the stronger MS hit after, but the more time with the buff up the better.  For the last bit completely abandon using MS and FR, Execute as much as possible.  Only use Battle cry when you can line up a good spam of execute right after, try to fit in atleast 3+ with the buff up for a good 3 Mil+ damage.  There are a few weak Auras templates that can be used to help track some of the CD's and debuff uptimes, Id recommend if your computer can handle it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nKcwHhVvDCdyNWj6#fight=8&type=damage-done&source=1

here is the same fight for me, although i did over lap CS a few times and FR stacks over lapped a couple times.

I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely look at changing out relics. My guild ran TOV last night and I worked on my rotation a bit trying line things up a bit better and was able to get a 30kish bump on my DPS. I will keep trying to smooth out my rotation with some practice and hopefully that will help. Thanks again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ahdra2154
      We're a guild looking for people who want to have a great time, hang out with each other, laugh and have fun while killing stuff in raids! 

Guild Name: RaidCat
      Faction: Alliance
      Realm (EU): Silvermoon
      Realm Type: PVE
      Realm Timezone: CEST
      Progression: 8/11 HC Antorus
      Raid Times: 19:30st - 22:00st
      Raid Schedule: Friday and Monday (additional raids on Wednesday for alts, mythic etc)
      Openings: Range DPS (help us knock those melee off the top of the meters!)

We raid twice a week in the evenings with optional extra runs appearing as requested. 
      Currently we also raid on Wednesdays (normal) to help gear up mains and alts.
      As our raid roster increases and  heroic progress continues Wednesday evening will likely become a mythic progression night. However mythic is not our end goal or focus, but rather something we try to make extra time for. Social members also welcome!

Looking for: Range DPS (warlock, mage, hunter, shadow priest, hunter) Other applications considered.

We do everything from Transmog runs, PVP, Mythic+ and whatever else you can think of, with our main focus on raiding.

We are aiming for a relaxed yet skilled raiding environment where people can fill in for each other, not having to worry about always attending since people can fill in for you, focusing on having fun and improving ourselves with each kill.

We do care about people following tactics and knowing what they're doing (so do your homework or ask for help!) so we may actually get some stuff done as well, that's why we're looking mainly for experienced raiders that want a more flexible environment (if you are new to raiding you are still welcome)

We use Discord and you are welcome to join and hang out before deciding to move over.

Officers: Maxilloss & Ahdra#2154
    • By Whatelse
      Hello my Demonhunter Fellows! :)
      I´m one of those Demon Hunter Players, that is still playing with T20 Set. But i look forward to switch to my T21 "sweet" Demonic Build soon.
      So here´s my question: Theres pretty much an even opinion pool of people saying i should play with Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Anger of the Half-Giants and people saying Delusions of Grandeur + Anger of the Half-Giants ... I think both have a good effect with the new Demonic Build but which is better? Due to the fact, that these are 2 Set piece slots it would be nice to know which is BiS.

• By Swaro
      Hello everyone,

i changed class from Priest a few weeks ago, and i really like the Fire playstyle overall, even if i know that frost is performing better ATM.
      However, everytime i see the logs of my Raid Leader at the end of the raid, i see that i'm in the lowest percentile for Fire Mages equipped as me in ILVL values. For that reason, i decided to start a post in the Forum: this situation is stressing me out during raid, and i don't know how to solve it.
      Here is the link to my armory, as well as to the last week fight (as well as an older one)
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/it-it/character/nemesis/swari
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WxYcrVtp2F78HafN/
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/K6kpD3ACFnWyhQbM/
      The problems i know i currently have are;
      Not using Firestarter: i'll start using it in the next raid. From what i understood, i simply  play in the first 10% life of the boss as if i have Combustion on, and activate it at the end; Having a crappy combination of Legendaries (Kil'Jaeden and Pyrotext). My other alternatives ATM are Prydaz, Insigna and Soul. It is possible that just from the crappy Legendaries i result in a crappy DPS? Overall, comparing to my guildmates, i have a decent DPS, but i think that with my gear i should perform better, isn't it?

Please let me know if you need anything else in order to give me advices

Thanks in advance, see you around
    • By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 10/11H, 11/11N
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (930+ ilvl)
      All DPS! (Healing offspec preferable but not required) ABOUT US
      930+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Healer for Heroic and eventually Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Guild Application! (Click link) 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299, Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Guild Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Chumani

***LEAKED IMAGE OF 1st RAID BOSS IN NEW VANILLA SERVERS***

**8/11 Heroic Antorus** 
      Raid times   630 - 830pst    Tues/Thur/Sun        Alt/casual raid    630 - 830pst  Mon
      Hai Raiders! Looking for a guild you can call home?? Looking for a guild you can raid with?? Looking for a guild thats active?? Mature and Fun?? Look no more!

Corrupted Destiny guild is looking for YOU!! Are you wanting to raid and havnt been able to? Maybe you need a guild that does..... Hope to log in and see other guild members online?? Maybe you need a guild that its possible in! We are one of Skywall's oldest guilds. We have watched them come and go and yet we remain strong! We feel as if we are a family.... you will too! We are getting ready for Antorus the Burning Throne raid incoming soon! Come and join us and help us kick ass in there! Casual raider? Non raider? Come join us anyway, run our lesser raids just to get some gear or to gear up your alt!!

We have been here for a long time.... Come and join us and you will immediately know why this is so!

Im Chu.... and I am waiting for you!!

Chu#12466 - Deni#1743
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100