Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starym

wow Micro-holiday Testing on the PTR

8 posts in this topic

jwDu7e0.jpg

18 micro-holidays tested over the next 3 weeks, you're sure to find a few that you'll love!

The micro-holidays that are being introduced in 7.1.5 are going to be tested in the next 3 weeks and, as a lot of them won't be seen on live for months and months after the patch launches, jumping on the PTR and taking a look now is a great way to see which you should look forward to or care about! With 18 holidays available you're sure to find a few that are just right for you - personally I'm betting on Call of the Scarab for those sweet "world server down" memories of opening the AQ gates.

Blizzard LogoLore (source)

Beginning tomorrow, December 6, we plan to begin testing of the new Micro-Holiday events being added in Patch 7.1.5. One event will be tested each day for the next few weeks, and we’d love to hear your feedback on them.

The testing schedule is as follows:

Tuesday, December 06: Call of the Scarab
Wednesday, December 07: Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl
Thursday, December 08: Love is in the Air
Friday, December 09: Hatching of the Hippogryphs
Saturday, December 10: March of the Tadpoles
Sunday, December 11: Volunteer Guard Day
Monday, December 12: Spring Balloon Festival
Tuesday, December 13: Glowcap Festival
Wednesday, December 14: Un'goro Madness
Thursday, December 15: Call of the Scarab
Friday, December 16: Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl
Saturday, December 17: Love is in the Air
Sunday, December 18: Hatching of the Hippogryphs
Monday, December 19: March of the Tadpoles
Tuesday, December 20: Volunteer Guard Day
Wednesday, December 21: Spring Balloon Festival
Thursday, December 22: Glowcap Festival
Friday, December 23: Un'goro Madness

As these events open, we’ll be starting up new threads to gather feedback on them. Please share any of your thoughts there. Thanks!

Excited to test it out! I will be taking a look at the scarab event today.

1 hour ago, VictorVakaras said:

So I guess no 7.1.5 until at least January.

I would assume it will release right before Nighthold.

2 hours ago, VictorVakaras said:

So I guess no 7.1.5 until at least January.

So we're not getting the Christmas updates that were in 7.1.5, then? Bit disappointing.

14 minutes ago, Serphentin said:

So we're not getting the Christmas updates that were in 7.1.5, then? Bit disappointing.

If so, it really sucks. The various world events always need some freshening up!

I personally hope its dropped at least a few weeks before Nighthold opens, so classes with excessive changes *cough prot warrior cough* can check their classes out.  I know the one I raid with is less than excited about the current builds...

...less than excited being a very nice, quieted down, non-rerolling way of putting it...

On 12/8/2016 at 9:58 PM, PatrickHenry said:

I personally hope its dropped at least a few weeks before Nighthold opens, so classes with excessive changes *cough prot warrior cough* can check their classes out.

Would definitely be nice. Worst would be 7.1.5 dropping the week NIghthold releases, which means that first week of raiding prior to Mythic will just be a huge mess of testing.

1 person likes this