Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Czkawka

Numeric stat weights in class guides

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

Im long time lurker on class guides, and Id like to suggest and ask if you could add numerical stat weights in class spec guides. Pawn addon config string would be perfect but just numerical values would be also great. What do you think about it?

Thank you in advance

Edited by Czkawka

Some of the guides do actually have them already, it depends on who the writer/reviewer is. Which class in particular are you looking to find them for?

I was thinking about holy priest and resto druid, tried to dabble in simcraft but they dont support healers afaik.

Thanks

45 minutes ago, Czkawka said:

I was thinking about holy priest and resto druid, tried to dabble in simcraft but they dont support healers afaik.

Thanks

Stat weights are nigh on impossible to do for healers unless you do real-time healing analysis, and even then the weights generated by that are only valid for that encounter.  There's so many different types of encounters that healers face, and so many different ways to face them, that having set-in-stone weights are far from ideal or correct.  What works for one person won't necessarily work for another, as group setups are likely to be different, strategy might be different, etc.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Meet the new threat of US-Illidan! Invective is a new raiding guild from Wildstar World First & US 2nd guilds Enigma & Subterfuge ready to shake up the Mythic race!
      Invective is a new Hardcore raiding guild from Wildstar World First & US 2nd guilds Enigma & Subterfuge. The guild wrote a mission statement on their website, where we learn more information about who they are and what plans they have when Tomb of Sargeras opens.
      The guild is based on Illidan (US) and plans to give other top guilds like Method, Exorsus or Limit a hard time racing for World Firsts. Invective's core members all derive from Hardcore Raiding MMO Wildstar and their Guild Master Sky has theorycrafting experience and many guilds followed his strategy guides in Wildstar. Wildstar's dying and Hardcore members were looking for a World of Warcraft guild, but none suited their needs and thus Invective came into existence.
      Tomb Schedule
      Invective plans to push and jump into next tier content as hard and much as they can.
      The guild will be day raiding the first day when Heroic Tomb opens, the second when servers go up They will be raiding the following 2 weeks every day, except Friday with raids starting up to 2 hours early and ending an hour or two later depending on the encounters Applicants
      Each applicant will be assessed directly and past achievements or logs have no value. All applications will go through a vocal interview and Mythic Keystone runs and an infinitely lasting trial that ends only when a player is up to their standards. The guild is currenctly recruiting all Classes and you can submit your application here.
      An ideal applicant
      Communicates through microphone, without it having any effect on gameplay Excels at to playing several classes and roles at top tier level Has flexible schedule / perfect attendance I've sat down with the Guild Master / Raid Leader of Invective Drunkbath and he answered some interesting questions ranging from the guild's current state up to preparation for the upcoming tier.
      How long have you been playing WoW since you transferred over from Wildstar?
      I hit level 110 on January 24, a week before Exorsus got the world first Gul'dan kill. The rest of the Wildstar people hit 110 another week or two after myself. Essentially, all the people from our Wildstar core (from Enigma & Subterfuge) hit 110 after the tier was over. We've only been playing for a short while, and I think a lot of people don't realize how much time and effort it takes to get a roster together to Mythic raid. As an experienced raider who day raided for 2 weeks straight in a successful world first environment I can truly say that roster boss will ALWAYS be the hardest boss in ANY game that requires over a dozen solid players that can dedicate the time we expect from our raiders. (We push raid hours till late, and start early as well). Some nights we would go until 3AM.
      How do you assess Nighthold in terms of difficulty / progression?
      Nighthold was extremely difficult for us, but not because of boss difficulty. The new Artifact system and Legendary loot system were HUGE time gates for us. I used a Blink Legendary (Belo'vir's Final Stand) on dps check bosses for days! To put it into perspective our first Skorp, Chrono, and Trill Mythic kills were half guild-half pug runs. And the 4th boss we decided to kill was Mythic Botanist. So our theory from logs was that Mythic Botanist in theory had the least dps check of the other bosses-- he was more of a mechanic check. With our Shamans' Totemic Revival and everybody getting P1+2 down solid, the fight was an easy number check but a hard mechanic check. Not to mention for our first kill half our roster was behind on AK and barely hitting 30-35 OLD artifact traits. It was pretty hard to get him since we kept trialing people and were mid forming the roster. The randomness of the Legendary loot system did not help either, since barely anybody had a best-in-slot combination of Legendaries for damage. If I had to put a finger on the hardest boss it would definitely be Gul'dan due to fight length-- though we killed it with nerfs I can only imagine having to get used to another 2minutes and the fel lord. The last phase is pretty easy, if all the simple tasks are done. I really enjoyed the strict positioning requirements the fight demanded. Time gate was in the end the hardest boss in the end, between roster boss time gate, legendary bis time gate, and artifact traits-- I don't know which was worse.
      How are the preparations for Tomb going? Have you been testing the raid out on PTR? Any particular fights you enjoy?
      We've been testing with an awesome US raiding guild Infinity-- they raid three days and do amazingly well for the amount of time they play the game. I highly recommend this guild for anybody that wants to achieve great things for a little amount of time put into the game in comparison to other hardcore guilds. One of the main reasons we came to WoW was because this expansion seems to have picked up its innovation and standards for its raids. There are a few notable fights in Tombs. I personally love the Sisters of The Moon encounter. The full moon mechanic is insanely creative, once again me and my positioning fetish... I have guides and docs for each fight (some are pure speculations, since we haven't tested them all yet, but you can figure a lot via the dungeon journal) but new fights are entertaining to experience.
      How many alts do players on your roster need to maintain? Is your roster complete? Are you filling in last spots? If so, which classes are open/closed for recruitment?
      We are currently recruiting ALL players that have high skill level, regardless of class. Class isn't a deal breaker since we are going to be doing 3 splits in Tombs (time gate new guild, only can do 3 effective splits) and 5 splits for tier 21. That would mean people need their Main character and 2 Alts of close/equal performance. In regards to our raiding schedule, our ideal applicant has a LOT of free time. I'm not here to convince people to quit their jobs or anything crazy like that. I could have forced a lot of people into this guild but I only want to have people that WANT to be here, that have the will power and their own idea of the guild. I am NOT responsible or going to influence your real life, our schedule is laid out flat and simple and if you can afford to personally make those times then great. We need decent players that can play their class and fulfill their roles in fights. People that can communicate clearly and calmly during hard progression pulls. People that can perform top numbers when the fights are NEW. Parsing months after fights are released and are on farm is not impressive. Seeing how people perform on PTR for example, is interesting and tells you a lot about your roster and what numbers they'd pull on equal gear footing as well as in new fights. We honestly just need more willing and available players, we could definitely use a boost to our Roster's quality, and as I said previously I vigorously recruit. I've poached a few semi-hard guild's Raid Leaders, since a raid leader has experience dealing with the social aspect of the game and even in a semi-hardcore guild when they just have themselves to worry about in a raid instead of an entire roster to lead, their performance sees a huge boost. They also fulfill roles and are the first to usually pickup mechanics and have good communication skills for fights. Unhappy with your guild you're leading? Join us! I want you!
      Any words about Patch 7.2.5?
      I am looking forward to 7.2.5. I am NOT expecting to hit world first, or even US 1st. Our alts are still time gated and our mains are as well when you compare our roster/player base to top guilds. I am super excited though to be somewhat competitive, as we should be with the amount of time we will be committing to the game. The Mythic raiding in WoW has definitely picked up its game in this expansion and that is EXACTLY why we came back to the game-- in hopes of more innovative and challenging raids. I think the developers of the game believe hardcore raiding is dead, but if I can get 150 people to fill out an application to the guild and go as far as all of them answering yes to "I will day raid" then there is definitely playerbase. It just needs to be done properly and Blizzard/WoW has the devs and the tools to do so. My hopes are high to see the rest of the fights, but ToS might be one of my favorite raids-- from environment and design to boss encounters. Push the limit of your old engine Blizz.
    • By Starym

Well, we were all very impressed last week when we heard Cenarius Normal mode went down to a single Demon Hunter, even one as skilled as Mione, but this one probably tops it. The relative difficulty aside (not sure which fight is actually tougher to solo), Chronomatic Anomaly is in the currently active raid and it's on the second hardest difficulty available, making it another damn impressive feat. Next stop Gul'dan?
      No particular comments on this video, which could mean it wasn't as hard a fight as Cenarius or might not. In any case this kill somewhat overshadowed another recent one, the second visit to Emerald Nightmare and downing of a particularly pesky spider, whom Mione calls a "complete target dummy :') but still a relatively tight dps check".
      Here's the armory link for the 918 ilev Demon Hunter.
    • By Starym

June 13th will see the end of the third season of Legion PvP and if it follows the timing of Season 2 and patch 7.2  we may be seeing 7.2.5 as early as June 13th. That timing seems about right, as the ToS raid has been (tentatively) planned for "mid to late June" and the raid itself will probably come a week after the patch launch.
      Blizzard (source)
      The time is nearly at hand to bring Legion PvP Season 3 to a close for all Arena and Battleground competitors.
      Season 3 – End of Season Rewards
      If you participated in Season 3, to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:
      Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 3 has ended. Legion Season 3 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends. Faction-Based Rewards
      Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 150 wins after your transfer to receive the reward.
      When the dust settles, where will you stand this season?
    • By Stan

The Deaths of Chromie is a new solo scenario coming in Patch 7.2.5. If you manage to stop all 8 attacks on Chromie within the time limit (The Deaths of Chromie), you will get a Transmog set. These rewards seem a little less underwhelming than Sets we get from Trial of Style, but players will be running it mostly to get the pets.
      Spoiler Alert
      Completing all 8 attacks within the timer is your goal and for that you get the following sets that are recolors of gear from previous expansions. More information can be found in our early preview.
      Cloth Wearers
      Ensemble: Chronoscryer's Finery
      Leather Wearers
      Ensemble: Riftscarred Vestments
      Mail Wearers (Missing Shoulders)
      Ensemble: Epoch Sentinel's Mail
      Plate Wearers
      Ensemble: Timewarden's Plate
    • By Stan

46 new Legendary items have been added to the game in Patch 7.2.5 up to the most recent build 24163 and it's become difficult to keep track of them all, which is why we created a list of all new Legendary items sorted by class.
      Patch 7.2.5 brings almost 50 new Legendary items to the game.
      Blizzard got inspired by Diablo's Hellfire Amulets and brought them to World of Warcraft in 7.2.5.
      Legendary Items in 7.2.5
      Legendaries dropping after Patch 7.2.5 is live will have a new base item level 970. Existing Legendary items can be upgraded with Stabilized Titan Essence to 970. The quest is very similar to how Distilled Titan Essence worked when Patch 7.1.5 was released. More information can be found here.
      Table of Contents
      New 7.2.5 Legendary items will be 970 by default.
      Death Knight Druid Demon Hunter Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Death Knight 
      Cold Heart (Chest) - Every 1 sec, gain a stack of Cold Heart, causing your next Chains of Ice to deal [ 200% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Stacks up to 30 times. If Chains of Ice is used when you have 30 stacks of Cold Heart, the target will also be stunned in a block of ice for 5 sec. Death Screamers (Gloves) - Festering Strike has a 100% chance to summon a Risen Skulker for 22 sec. This can only occur once every 60 sec. Soul of the Deathlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Blood: Foul Bulwark Frost: Gathering Storm Unholy: Bursting Sores Soulflayer's Corruption (Chest) - Blood Plague gains 100% increased damage and healing. Druid 
      Behemoth Headdress (Head) - The duration of Tiger's Fury is increased by 0.4 sec per combo point spent. Chameleon Song (Head) - Wild Growth has a 15% chance to grant you Incarnation: Tree of Life for 12 sec. Fury of Nature (Cloak) - While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done. Radiant Moonlight (Cloak) - Full Moon becomes Full Moon once more before resetting to New Moon.  Soul of the Archdruid (Ring) - Gain the Soul of the Forest talent. Demon Hunter 
      Chaos Theory (Cloak) - Blade Dance has a 15% chance to grant you Chaos Blades for 6 sec. Oblivion's Embrace (Legs) - Demon Spikes and Empower Wards gain 1 additional charge. Soul of the Slayer (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Havoc: First Blood Vengeance: Fallout Hunter 
      Celerity of the Windrunners (Cloak) - Windburst grants you 15% Haste for 6 sec. Parsel's Tongue (Chest) - Cobra Shot increases the damage done by you and your pets by 1% and your leech by 2% for 8 sec, stacking up to 4 times. Soul of the Huntmaster (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Beast Mastery: Bestial Fury Marksmanship: Lock and Load Survival: Serpent Sting Unseen Predator's Cloak (Cloak) - Gain 10% increased critical strike chance against enemies burning from your Explosive Trap. Mage 
      Contained Infernal Core (Shoulders) - Casting 10 Fireballs or Pyroblasts calls down a Meteor at your target. Mantle of the First Kirin Tor (Head) - Arcane Barrage has a 15% chance per Arcane Charge consumed to launch an Arcane Orb in front of you. Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa (Head) - Casting 8 Frostbolts or Flurries calls down a Comet Storm at your target. Soul of the Archmage (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Arcane: Temporal Flux Fire: Flame On Frost: Frozen Touch Monk 
      Doorway to Nowhere (Cloak) - Essence Font has a 20% chance to summon Chi-Ji for 15 sec. Soul of the Grandmaster (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Brewmaster: Mystic Vitality Mistweaver: Mist Wrap Windwalker: Chi Orbit Stormstout's Last Grasp (Shoulders) - Keg Smash gains 1 additional charge and has 25% increased radius. The Wind Blows (Head) - Strike of the Windlord has 20% reduced cooldown and makes your next Blackout Kick cost no Chi. Paladin 
      Pillars of Inmost Light (Shoulders) - Eye of Tyr deals 300% increased damage and has 25% reduced cooldown. Scarlet Inquisitor's Expurgation (Chest) - Every 2 sec, gain 10% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 30 times. Soul of the Highlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Holy: Divine Purpose Protection: Holy Shield Retribution: Divine Purpose The Topless Tower (Head) - Light of Dawn has a 10% chance to grant you Avenging Wrath for 8 sec. Priest 
      Heart of the Void (Chest) - Void Eruption deals 400% increased damage and heals you for 40% of the damage done. Inner Hallation (Shoulders) - Power Word: Radiance has a 25% chance to grant you Power Infusion for 9 sec. Soul of the High Priest (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Discipline: Twist of Fate Holy: Surge of Light Shadow: Twist of Fate The Alabaster Lady (Head) - Prayer of Mending has a 15% chance to grant you Apotheosis for 8 sec. Rogue 
      Soul of the Shadowblade (Ring) - Gain the Vigor talent. The Curse of Restlessness (Back) - Restless Blades reduces the cooldown of Curse of the Dreadblades by 0.25 sec per combo point spent. The Empty Crown (Head) - Kingsbane generates 50 Energy over 5 sec. The First of the Dead (Gloves) - Symbols of Death grants 30 Energy and increases your damage done by 10% for 8 sec. Shaman 
      Fire in the Deep (Chest) - Healing Rain has a 15% chance to grant you Ascendance for 6 sec. Primal Ascendant's Stormcallers (Shoulders) - Rockbiter has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec. Smoldering Heart (Gloves) - Earth Shock has a 20% chance and Earthquake has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec. Soul of the Farseer (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Elemental: Echo of the Elements Enhancement: Tempest Restoration: Echo of the Elements Warlock 
      Soul of the Netherlord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization:
      Affliction: Death's Embrace
      Demonology: Grimoire of Synergy
      Destruction: Eradication The Master Harvester (Chest)  Affliction: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 10% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.  Demonology: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 3% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.  Destruction: Each Soul Shard you spend has a 6% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec. Warrior 
      Ararat's Bloodmirror (Legs) - Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge. Soul of the Battlelord (Ring) - Gain one of the following talents based on your specialization: Arms: Deadly Calm Fury: Massacre Protection: Vengeance The Great Storm's Eye (Head) -  Ravager: Ravager increases your movement speed by 10% and your damage done by 4% for 6 sec, increasing periodically and stacking up to 6 times. Valarjar Berserkers (Legs) - Rampage critical strikes generate 6 Rage.