FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
rolan

Low dps

Hello guys,this is my first post here and reason is because im really desperate. My char  is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Snorrlax/simple  872 eq ilvl. I m having low dps than it should be.Im ussually at bottom of dps in my guild and its really frustrating. This is for example ursoc fight ,where enh shaman should do well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XDMh9Nqzd3WPZAQ6#fight=14&type=damage-done

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XDMh9Nqzd3WPZAQ6#fight=14&type=damage-done&source=24

Any sugestion will help ,thanks!

Are you sure about that?Crit is worst stat ever for enhancements?Mastery is way to go for every enhancement shaman it seems.I kinda want to try to find out problems in other directions,but im not sure how to find from logs...

Edited by rolan

Really bad uptime on Frostbrand. Hailstorm is one of your hardest hitting abilities, don't let that drop as long as you are on the mob. Flametongue too but to a lesser extent.

Overuse of Crash Lightning, at the expense of getting more Stormstrikes in. Unless you have 3 targets to hit, it's a fairly low priority ability unless you have high enough levels of Haste that it doesn't matter.. much higher than what you have on your gear.

I'm not familiar with the trinkets you have on, but the damage that your Terrorbound Nexus did is extremely underwhelming - 1% of your DPS is pathetic. As for your Chrono Shard, 17% uptime on a proc of 4657 Haste gives you an average of 838 Haste, which is quite a bit less than you would get from a stat potato of the same item level. If it was an on-use, then you could line it up with your cooldowns, but it is a random proc. You should use different trinkets, because the best ones make a big difference in your performance.

I kinda knew that my trinkets are big part of my dps,but you know theres luck about getting them.I really tryhard to get them,every week hc /mythic ursoc and ilganoth ,using coins but nothing.

But what actually bothers me ,its frostbrand and using crash lighting.I think thats the biggest problems,since im using crash alot and sometimes losing maelstorm for some more important abilities.Thanks anyway!

I sympathize. I got BI early on, but I've been using coins furiously to try to get Spontaneous Appendages and not had any luck so far. I swap between 865 Eye of Command, 870 Nightmare Eggshell and an 855 Agi/Mastery potato for my second trinket depending on the fight.