FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mattphill

Which Legendary? First World Probs

Got a quick gearing questions for you. My UH DK is sitting at iLvl 890 now and I finally got the bracers. I can't do an armory link from this computer but my character's name is Phiil on Stonemaul-US. ANYWAY, I'm not sure which legendary to wear with the bracers. I have the shoulders which increase your pet's damage and I have the ring that has a 10% chance for your abom to give a rune. My confusion comes from the massive strength I gain from the shoulders. If I don't wear them I lose like 500 strength. I have an 890 ring which pretty much matches the legendary ring (aside from the proc obviously). SO, my question is- which do I wear with the bracers, shoulders or ring?

Go with the shoulders and bracers so if there is no difference in the sim. 

Its worth checking after 5 mins in game, spend 5 mins on the target dummy, switch legendaries and run logs again. See which gives more actual dps in game. 

Sims are grand but are not always in game accurate though in this case they should be pretty close. 

I'm actually 99% sure that the shoulders are better than the rune legendaries because maybe this is just me, but i find my self over capped on runes always legit always i don't have enough time to deathcoil a lot of the time especially with the double Doom Trait. Use Shadow Infusion while doing so though, despite having the bracers if you ever have to delay any spell to line up -when it could be avoided- it's better to avoid it and have the spells line up better. So Go shoulders and take shadow infusion it should offer the best dps. (shadow infusion for raids, not for dungeons of course for dungeons infected claw is to important).

Edited by Drtain
  • Like 2

Thanks for the advice @Drtrain as usual you are a huge help. I've been using the shoulders on boss pulls and the ring on trash pulls. It's worked out pretty nice. Now I'm just holding out for the belt and it'll be time to gather up some blood legendary.