FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jargon

Legendary Odds

I figured this would be a good question.

What are the Legendary Item drop rates from WQ Completion Chests? I ended up completing the Dreamweaver WQs last night on my Lock and getting a legendary pants drop from the cache. Then I logged in as my Shaman to complete the same WQs and when opening the cache I received a legendary amulet. Two legendary items on two separate characters within 10 minutes of each other.

I am not sure what the drop rate is for these cache items but I figured that would have to be some insane luck right?

On 14.12.2016 at 6:19 PM, Jargon said:

I figured this would be a good question.

What are the Legendary Item drop rates from WQ Completion Chests? I ended up completing the Dreamweaver WQs last night on my Lock and getting a legendary pants drop from the cache. Then I logged in as my Shaman to complete the same WQs and when opening the cache I received a legendary amulet. Two legendary items on two separate characters within 10 minutes of each other.

I am not sure what the drop rate is for these cache items but I figured that would have to be some insane luck right?

There are no real drop rates since blizzard keeps a lit on the bad luck protection. I while ago someone did a few calculations but honestly I don’t remember any numbers from that. But yeah you got lucky with getting two legendary in a row (even on different characters