Starym

Will We Fight Sargeras on Argus?

Sign in to follow this  

27 posts in this topic

dFyjW85.jpg

Dev tweet implies he might be a boss in the Argus raid.


This twitter interaction cam up recently, where Creative Director/story and lore guy Alex Afrasiabi mentions fighting Sargeras...kind of. Now, we know we'll be dealing with the fallen Titan's avatar near the end of the Tomb of Sargeras, but this interaction is focused on Argus and the "man" himself.

This may just be general playfulness and an off-hand comment, but Blizzard could actually be aiming to "end" the Burning Legion story line with this expansion completely, in order to move on to the Old Gods and Void Lords. Since we don't really have any specific clues as to what bosses will appear in the Argus raid, and we're getting to re-kill Kil'jaeden in the Tomb already, there don't seem to be many candidates for the Argus raid endboss, unless it's just a re-re-do combo of Archimonde + Kil'jaeden.

So if Sargeras is showing up as the big bad at the end of Legion, what would be better: that he actually dies once and for all, ending the Burning Legion story line that's been the foundation for Warcraft, or that he's just defeated and retreats just like every other demon (and most important bosses, come to think of it) has done in the past?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrEdren said:

20 mortals, well-armed or no, should NOT be able to take down a demigod.

He's in fact much more than a demigod. The titans are on the same "level" as the old gods. The old gods are created from void, while titans come from the light. There are no mightier entities than those two. I agree though that he's much more powerful than any group of mortals. I suspect (if he really is the final boss), he will just be imprisoned again. Hopefully behind some stronger "bars" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a way, it does sort of make sense to fight Sargie despite the inherent silliness of us being able to so much as dent him.

If\when we successfully kill or re-banish him... there really isn't anyone or anything else that can keep the OG's in check.  Sets up the next expansion pretty cleanly. 

Also Jaina is Queen Azshara.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sintharis said:

He's in fact much more than a demigod. The titans are on the same "level" as the old gods. The old gods are created from void, while titans come from the light. There are no mightier entities than those two. I agree though that he's much more powerful than any group of mortals. I suspect (if he really is the final boss), he will just be imprisoned again. Hopefully behind some stronger "bars" :)

Actually, the titans are neutral. Naaru are the equivalent of void lords and said void lords are afraid and jealous of the titans, that's what prompted them to create the old gods and send em to find a baby titan to corrupt. As for greater beings, the one that towers above everything else in warcraft universe is by far Elune, probably being the only god, actual god. She created the light, the void and all that stuff or at least she was already there when everything came into existence. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Alexzsander said:

Actually, the titans are neutral. Naaru are the equivalent of void lords and said void lords are afraid and jealous of the titans, that's what prompted them to create the old gods and send em to find a baby titan to corrupt. As for greater beings, the one that towers above everything else in warcraft universe is by far Elune, probably being the only god, actual god. She created the light, the void and all that stuff or at least she was already there when everything came into existence. 

 

Titans are not "neutral". They are the void lord equivalent for the arcane. Void lord= shadow, Naaru= light , Titans = arcane, Demons=fel, wild gods = life

Edited by Cloudyyshape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexzsander said:

Actually, the titans are neutral. Naaru are the equivalent of void lords and said void lords are afraid and jealous of the titans, that's what prompted them to create the old gods and send em to find a baby titan to corrupt. As for greater beings, the one that towers above everything else in warcraft universe is by far Elune, probably being the only god, actual god. She created the light, the void and all that stuff or at least she was already there when everything came into existence. 

 

I'm pretty sure that vowing to eliminate fully 1/2 of the known universe means you aren't neutral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

I'm pretty sure that vowing to eliminate fully 1/2 of the known universe means you aren't neutral.

Erm, not sure what you mean here, wasn't it just Sargeras that decided to go full retard and start destroying everything and the Pantheon was against it so he murdered them?

Or do you mean just their general opposition to the Void Lords?

Also, I don't think I can hate anything more in the lore than I hate the new Elune. They couldn't make her a titan since they decided that they were all dead, wrote themselves into a corner but NOPE, hey she's something TOTALLY different you guys, you don't even KNOW!111 The whole lore thing is really becoming a clusterfuck because they did the usual shit writer thing of retconning instead of connecting existing lore (although it all started way back in BC with the whole eredar/dranei thing so it's not like it matters in the slightest).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I think that IF we get the finally fight thr true Sargeras, it will be with some sort of gimmick during the fight, like having aid from a higher entity like the Naaru and/or possibly the Watchers, if not the entire resistance against the Legion so it becomes a cinematic battle. Let's not forget that the Pillars will play a pivotal role in this expansion, so probably they will be playing a role in the final battle too. And there is also Illidan reborn, which is said to be final hope against the Legion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Valhalen said:

Well, I think that IF we get the finally fight thr true Sargeras, it will be with some sort of gimmick during the fight, like having aid from a higher entity like the Naaru and/or possibly the Watchers, if not the entire resistance against the Legion so it becomes a cinematic battle. Let's not forget that the Pillars will play a pivotal role in this expansion, so probably they will be playing a role in the final battle too. And there is also Illidan reborn, which is said to be final hope against the Legion.

Yep, I expect that we'll be seeing Gullidan at the end of the Big Climactic Battle Sequence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Starym said:

Erm, not sure what you mean here, wasn't it just Sargeras that decided to go full retard and start destroying everything and the Pantheon was against it so he murdered them?

Or do you mean just their general opposition to the Void Lords?

Also, I don't think I can hate anything more in the lore than I hate the new Elune. They couldn't make her a titan since they decided that they were all dead, wrote themselves into a corner but NOPE, hey she's something TOTALLY different you guys, you don't even KNOW!111 The whole lore thing is really becoming a clusterfuck because they did the usual shit writer thing of retconning instead of connecting existing lore (although it all started way back in BC with the whole eredar/dranei thing so it's not like it matters in the slightest).

It was just Sargeras, but the whole thing was kicked off by the Pantheon sending him out to seek and destroy Old Gods everywhere in the universe.  Once he went full Simple Plan, then yeah he was just being a loon.  EDIT: Also, not all the Titans were opposed to the idea.

I honestly don't know much of anything about Elune lore-wise; I assume she's an Old God of some sort (I'm also not convinced that the Naaru and 'the light' are the good guys here).  

Is it just me or do the X'era cutscenes look ripped wholesale from FF14's Hydaelyn\Ascian bits?

Edited by MrEdren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blizzard changed so many things about the lore through the years that I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to make him weak and then create a new ennemi never seen before much more powerfull than him... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's not forget that Azeroth itself is a titan, just one that has not "matured into being" so to speak.  It could be that a victory over Sargeras requires the Pillars to in essence "wake up" Azeroth for this final fight.  I'm probably reaching but this would tie in lore without having Blizzard back themselves into a "retcon" corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeathsDesign said:

Let's not forget that Azeroth itself is a titan, just one that has not "matured into being" so to speak.  It could be that a victory over Sargeras requires the Pillars to in essence "wake up" Azeroth for this final fight.  I'm probably reaching but this would tie in lore without having Blizzard back themselves into a "retcon" corner.

I can't see them waking up Azeroth just yet.  That is what we will likely do during the Old God expansion, where we have to battle N'Zoth, Queen Azshara, and possibly the resurgence of the Black Empire.  Who, once defeated, will free the world of Void Corruption and (stretching) prove that "life" is capable of defending itself against future corruption.  The "birth" of Azeroth will be the end of WoW - a new titan to protect the universe; one more powerful than Sargeras, and with full knowledge of the Void Lords and how to defeat them.  I can see them using Shadow Priests and Warlocks to reveal the full Void plot, through class-quests; since both classes tap into the power of the Void.

I doubt we will fight anything but an avatar of Sargeras.  Even with a massive amount of support from a wide variety of characters, the battle would be incredibly one-sided, if we were to face the true Sargeras.  The Legion will be destroyed on Argus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly, everyone says that we mortals can't deny Sargeras, but let's not forget the heroic sacrifice of Broxigar. The weapon he wielded may well have been born of the powers of Cenarius, but he alone managed to injure Sargeras, as he stood atop a mountain of slain demons.

 

Now, champions of the mortal world wield more powerful weapons than ever before, many of them even used by the Legion.

 

I don't think the denizens of Azeroth have ever been more prepared to finally put a stop to Sargeras' Burning Crusade! And the Void Lords are the real threat that's been hidden from us this whole time. We'll have to be far stronger to defeat them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HMNIW said:

Interestingly, everyone says that we mortals can't deny Sargeras, but let's not forget the heroic sacrifice of Broxigar. The weapon he wielded may well have been born of the powers of Cenarius, but he alone managed to injure Sargeras, as he stood atop a mountain of slain demons.

He only made a small dent on his body, and since then the power of the Titans has been changed. In the novels, the Old Gods would be more powerfull than Sargeras if set free, but in the new version stated in the chronicles book we know that a titan can easily defeat an old god just by grabbing him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ancalagon said:

I can't see them waking up Azeroth just yet.  That is what we will likely do during the Old God expansion, where we have to battle N'Zoth, Queen Azshara, and possibly the resurgence of the Black Empire.  Who, once defeated, will free the world of Void Corruption and (stretching) prove that "life" is capable of defending itself against future corruption.  The "birth" of Azeroth will be the end of WoW - a new titan to protect the universe; one more powerful than Sargeras, and with full knowledge of the Void Lords and how to defeat them.  I can see them using Shadow Priests and Warlocks to reveal the full Void plot, through class-quests; since both classes tap into the power of the Void.

I doubt we will fight anything but an avatar of Sargeras.  Even with a massive amount of support from a wide variety of characters, the battle would be incredibly one-sided, if we were to face the true Sargeras.  The Legion will be destroyed on Argus.

I don't think Azeroth's awakening will be the end of WoW or Warcraft, I think it'll happen sooner rather than later. They'll just do the usual thing of her awakening, helping us out with something (maybe defeating Sargeras or later defeating Old Gods) thus expending her energy or whatever fluff thing they go with and then going back to hybernation because she isn't ready to awake just yet. Personally I'd bet money on us fighting some iteration of Azeroth titan in the next xpansion that's being corrupted by the Old Gods and the only way to save her is be doing 15 billion damage to something or other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starym said:

Personally I'd bet money on us fighting some iteration of Azeroth titan in the next xpansion that's being corrupted by the Old Gods and the only way to save her is be doing 15 billion damage to something or other.

Excellent point, that does seem most likely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Starym said:

15 billion damage

that's like, 1 execute crit next expansion, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect we will fight Sargeras in some form at the end of this expac. Blizzard made it pretty clear that they were wrappin up all burning legion stuff with this expansion. Now, the question at hand though is how we are "fighting" him. So because of some spoilers we know certain peeps are traveling with us to argus. So imagine almost an Archimonde type deal where there are big named NPCs "helping" us. As far as actually killing Sargeras I imagine more we'll weaken him and end up sealing or imprisoning him or something old school style. Even then the order hall naaru questline really points at army of light stuff, so it may be we weaken him and a Naaru or the army of light or something will get the killing blow.

So yes we will fight sargeras, yes he will be finished off/dealt with, but no we won't get killing blow, some npc will and sargeras will be banished, purified, something like that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2016 at 11:58 AM, demonardvark said:

So yes we will fight sargeras, yes he will be finished off/dealt with, but no we won't get killing blow, some npc will and sargeras will be banished, purified, something like that. 

I do wonder if there is some way that Sargeras could be held accountable for what he has done by the remnants of the Pantheon? Maybe there is some part of them still left or something that helps us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2016 at 10:59 AM, Asthannoln said:

Blizzard changed so many things about the lore through the years that I wouldn't be surprised if they found a way to make him weak and then create a new ennemi never seen before much more powerfull than him... 

You're referring to Dragonball Z Syndrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blainie said:

I do wonder if there is some way that Sargeras could be held accountable for what he has done by the remnants of the Pantheon? Maybe there is some part of them still left or something that helps us.

Pretty sure the titans are All The Way Dead, but the celestials (Algalon... Harbaron?) should still be around.  Not to mention Magni and whatever else Ilgy was on about.  We'll definitely have big time allies if it comes down to that.

Edit: And the Keepers, can't forget about them.  Not that I'd want Mimiron on my side.

Edited by MrEdren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2016 at 2:39 PM, MrEdren said:

Pretty sure the titans are All The Way Dead, but the celestials (Algalon... Harbaron?) should still be around.  Not to mention Magni and whatever else Ilgy was on about.  We'll definitely have big time allies if it comes down to that.

Yeah, there's no way they're going to allow us to be the ones to actually kill him. It'll be Dragon Soul-style again. He gets weakened, we then help some big guys, they end up killing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Yeah, there's no way they're going to allow us to be the ones to actually kill him. It'll be Dragon Soul-style again. He gets weakened, we then help some big guys, they end up killing him.

Sounds about right.  Although they've never actually given any sort of insight at all about what's required to actually kill a Titan or an OG - the lore just says 'an old god and titan died but no history was recorded' etc etc etc.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Starym

       
      Account wide Priority Mail achievement, NPCs that again "make sounds" when you click on them (ahem), Rogues get the Fan of Knives Poison Knives buff back after a bug fix and more in today's hotfixes!
      January 23 (source)
      Achievements
      The Priority Mail achievement and Postmaster title are now account-wide. Non-Draenei characters can now complete the Bloodmyst Isle Quests achievement. Icecrown: The Final Goal now checks for the correct version of the quest "No Rest For The Wicked". Characters
      NPCs should again make sounds when you click on them. Your character’s sounds should again be more audible than other players’ sounds, especially in dungeons and raids. Classes
      Priest Strength of Soul is no longer incorrectly triggered by Power Word: Barrier Rogue Poison Knives again amplifies Fan of Knives as intended. Class Halls
      Fixed a bug that sometimes inflated the Order Resources amount required for a mission. Dungeons and Raids
      Addressed numerous issues with area effects misbehaving in encounters. Developers’ notes: The underlying issue here is complex, but we believe we’ve tracked down the likely cause. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with erroneously-triggered area effects. Quests
      Lost Mail now properly spawns in a random location near one of several Dalaran mailboxes. "Korok the Colossus" can now be turned in to Deathguard Podrig in the Sepulcher if Forward Commander Onslaught has been slain. "Good News... and Bad News" can now be accepted from Matoclaw if abandoned. Players level 91 and higher can now start the questline that unlocks Jade Forest by speaking with Nazgrim (Horde) or Admiral Jes-tereth (Alliance). Boss enemies for "The Air Stands Still" have had their health reduced, and the NPCs that help you fight them have had their damage increased. The missing Slumberblooms have returned for "Slumberbloom". Previous patch 7.3.5 hotfixes:
      January 22nd January 17
    • By Stan

      The latest changes to the Recruit-a-Friend program went live yesterday. The XP boost is down to +50% and no longer stacks with the bonus from Heirlooms. Blizzard explained the rationale behind all changes on the official forums.
      Purchasing a WoW expansion includes a free character boost to level 100. If you play World of Warcraft with friends, they can use the boost immediately to reach level 100. The boost eliminates the rush to reach max level in order to experience end-game content together. The pace of leveling alts is also taken into account. If leveling feels slow, they'd rather bring down the XP requirements and Recruit-a-Friend should not be a workaround to this issue.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Thanks for the feedback and thoughts so far.

      The Refer-A-Friend system is intended as an option for players who want to invite a friend to play WoW with them and experience the game together. When it was first introduced, we gave it a hefty bonus to experience gain as a way for both players to reach endgame content as quickly as possible.

      Nowadays, purchasing the latest WoW expansion includes a free character boost, so the need to rush your friend to max level is no longer there; you can jump into the latest content with your friend right away. This meant that the only players who were using the Refer-A-Friend system in its intended way – leveling alongside their friend – were those who had decided that they wanted to experience that content together. We realized that, for those players, the 300% XP bonus was a disservice; we were cutting that shared experience short by making them finish it far too quickly.

      Now, we certainly recognize that the majority of people using the Refer-A-Friend system before these changes were doing so in order to level alts quickly. If anything, we take that as a strong indication that the system needed to change: the best method to level a character in WoW shouldn’t be “buy a new copy of the game, put it on a separate account, send it a Refer-A-Friend invite, level a new character, and then transfer that character to your primary account when you’re finished.” That’s messy, at best.

      That said, we’re certainly taking the feedback about the rate of leveling alts into account as we move forward with the game’s development. We’ve been happy with the changes so far, but if leveling is too slow, we’d rather address that in the game itself than have Refer-A-Friend be some kind of bizarre workaround to an outstanding issue.
    • By Starym

       
      Blizzard's Opening Moves series continues, as top Arena players give us some insight and advice on how to be better at WoW's premiere PvP activity. This time around the focus is player positioning, in relation to teammates, opponents and map obstacles.
      Positioning  (source)
      This article is a part of our Opening Moves series, where we talk to World of Warcraft esports pros about the meta-game and strategy behind the beginning of every match. Read part one here.
      In a game of chess, opening moves are made with the intention of gaining control over key areas of the board, protecting the King, providing mobility for friendly pieces, and creating opportunities to capture opposing pieces. These goals are also present in World of Warcraft Arena matches, and in each game, player or unit positioning is one of the most crucial elements to understand in order to gain and maintain control of a match.
      In the context of WoW Arena, “positioning” refers to a player’s location relative to their teammates, their opponents, and obstacles on the map. All three of these considerations must be taken into account when analyzing a player’s position. In order to understand the importance of positioning, let’s take a closer look at each of these elements individually.
      Position relative to teammates. 
      The most important thing to be aware of in an Arena match is the position of your teammates. “If you relate it back to chess, your team’s healer is essentially your King piece”, says Method Synergy’s Ryan “Trill” Costello. Healers typically play further back in the field, where they can’t be easily stunned or interrupted, but still within the 40-yard healing range of their teammates.
      As a damage dealer, it’s important to remember that your healer will have to move as you do to stay in range, which could be dangerous. “There’s not much worse than getting out of position in a match,” said Jason “Pika” Smith. “It drags everyone into a risky position, which might result in your healer getting CC’d, interrupted, or swapped to.”
       
      Position relative to opponents.
      Simultaneously, you’ll need to be aware of your enemies’ position—and how you can use it to your advantage. Alex “Alec” Sheldrick, described one strategy for accomplishing this. “As the Mage on a caster cleave team, my goal is often to draw the enemy melee out into “no man’s land. Once they begin to overextend, my melee moves in behind them to “zone out” their healer and apply pressure.” 
      Think about your team’s capabilities and win conditions, and consider how you can force the enemy to play into your strategy.

      Position relative to map obstacles.
      Equally important to consider is your team’s position relative to the obstacles on each map. Obstacles can be used to break enemies’ line-of-sight, allowing you to avoid damage and CC. “No amount of damage you take is trivial when you think about your healer’s mana pool,” says Trill. “Knowing when to use obstacles to avoid unnecessary damage can make a big difference later in the game.”
      Often times, healers will opt to play close to an obstacle on the map, such as one of the four pillars in Nagrand Arena, so that they can break their opponents’ line-of-sight to avoid being targeted. While these obstacles provide relative safety, Alec says they don’t give as much of an advantage as most players think. “Every time you peek, you’re in danger—if the fighting is close by. Consider playing in the open field at maximum range. Your enemies will have to move further to target you, giving you more time to react.”
      “Positioning is the most important thing that’s not properly understood or discussed by most players. It’s not obvious to think about at first, but as you gain more knowledge and game experience, you’ll be able to tell what’s working!” – Alec
      There are seemingly infinite factors to think about in the Arena, but establishing strong fundamentals, like positioning, will do wonders for increasing your game sense and skill level. Be on the lookout for the next entry into our Opening Moves series, where we’ll discuss XYZ with professional World of Warcraft Arena players to help level up your play.
    • By Stan

      Burning Crusade Timewalking returns this week and you can enter Black Temple to gear up your characters! This week's world bosses are Ana-Mouz and Sotanathor. Don't forget to complete the Deepwind Dunk PvP Brawl and all weekly quests associated with the world events.
      Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Bolstering Skittish Fortified Argus Weekly Quests
      Just a reminder! Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught weekly quests reward 1,000 reputation with both Army of the Light and Argussian Reach factions in Patch 7.3.5. Make sure to complete them, because unlocking Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves is gated behind Exalted reputation standing with these factions. You can find more information here. World Bosses (Upcoming World Boss Schedule (Until February 2018)
      Ana-Mouz
      Look for the epic world quest "Ana-Mouz" in Suramar.
      Loot Tables
      Crop Top Chain Hauberk Demonic Birthstone Ring Imp Mother's Loincloth Imp-Eye Diamond Low-Cut Chestplate Sheer Felthreaded Robe Skimpy Demonleather Tunic Vantus Rune Technique: Tichondrius Sotanathor
      Sotanathor is up on Argus and the portal is located in Mac'Aree (44, 50). Argus world bosses drop ilvl 930 loot, so don't forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for bonus roll.
      Loot Tables
      Bracers of Diabolic Fury Enthralling Chain Armor Fel-Linked Crushers Gauntlets of Barbaric Cruelty Gloves of Grim Direction Gore-Soaked Legplates Horned Hood of Retaliation Robes of Demonic Purpose Spaulders of Vile Determination Spike of Immortal Command Sotanathor's Thundering Hoof Subjugated Drudge's Leggings Waistguard of Devilish Deeds World Events
      PvP Brawl: Deepwind Dunk (January 23 - 30)
      Complete the weekly quest Something Different to get a Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy (10 billion Artifact Power @ AK level 55).
      Can you even dunk? If you want to win this brawl, you’re going to need to work on your skills because Dunkball has come to Pandaria. You’ll race to claim balls from the map’s center, or northern, or southern mines, take them to your enemy’s base, and then go for a magnificent long range shot or go all in for the dunk.
      Burning Crusade Timewalking Dungeon Event (January 23 - 30)
      Items obtained from dungeons during Burning Crusade Timewalking have a base item level of 880. Items obtained from Black Temple Timewalking have a base item level of 930. Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons for the weekly quest "A Burning Path Through Time" and get Accolade of Victory (2.5 billion Artifact Power @ Ak level 55), 1 Seal of Broken Fate & Cache of Antoran Treasures that contains a single piece of Normal difficulty Antorus loot. Reins of the Infinite Timereaver has a chance to drop from any dungeon boss as Personal Loot. Black Temple is also available during Timewalking, go to Shattrath (Outland) and talk to Vormu. Demon Hunters can collect the appearances of Illidan's warglaives (Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth).
      While this event Is active, players level 71 or higher may access a special Timewalking Dungeon Finder queue, which scales players and their items down to revisit past dungeons from The Burning Crusade expansion. While Timewalking, bosses will yield loot appropriate for a player’s regular level. During Burning Crusade Timewalking, you may assemble a raid group of between 10 and 30 players, travel to Shattrath City in Outland, and speak with Vormu to access a Timewalking version of the Black Temple raid.
    • By Stan

      Patch 7.3 introduced a fixed world boss rotation. Now that all bosses were up at least once, we gathered enough data and compiled a table of upcoming world boss spawns and some of their loot you might be interested in.
      Naz'ak the Fiend will be up during the week of January 16. The boss drops Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power.
      Date* World Bosses Interesting Loot November 28 Humongris / Mistress Alluradel   December 5 Shar'thos / Matron Folnuna Skull of Shar'thos December 12 Flotsam / Sotanathor The Warmace of Shirvallah December 19 Drugon / Inquisitor Meto Vantus Rune Technique: Guarm December 26 Calamir / Pit Lord Vilemus   January 2 Withered J'm / Occularus Unstable Arcanocrystal January 9 Levantus / Mistress Alluradel The Warmace of Shirvalla January 16 Naz'ak the Fiend / Matron Folnuna Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power January 23 Ana-Mouz / Sotanathor Vantus Rune Technique: Tichondrius January 30 Nithogg / Inquisitor Meto Skull of Nithogg February 6 The Soultakers / Pit Lord Vilemus Runes of the Darkening February 13 Humongris / Occularus   February 20 Shar'thos / Mistress Alluradel Skull of Shar'thos February 27 Flotsam / Matron Folnuna The Warmace of Shirvallah *For EU add one day to the dates above