FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lockybalboa

Warlock AMA/Help...Discord!

Posting this to see if there is interest, back in MoP Zagam (long time warlock and one of the first IV mods) and I held a weekly-ish warlock mumble meeting where any and all warlocks were invited to get on our guild's mumble and chat about warlocking. Patch notes, upcoming, fight help, questions, strat help, etc. It lasted for a couple of months before we got to busy in progression/life to keep it up.

If this sounds like something that would interest you, let me know. I'll round up some other high end warlocks and we can set something up. If there isn't much community interest...well then that's that then.

This would *probably* be planned for sometime after Christmas, maybe even after New Years but definitely before Nighthold.

Yes,please. I do above average destruction dps with no problems , I do great demonology dps but for the sake of my life on affliction I dont seem to hit the proper dps for the gear.I've always wanted to main affliction spec because it is a mobile spec and I can properly dodge without a dramatic loss of dps as it happens on demonology , the loss is smaller on destruction but still it is a loss that I struggle on both destruction and demonology to win back.

I look at other affliction locks that deal 400k+ dps on bosses and the difference in ilvl is minor.My gear for affliction as it is right now the name in the armory is the same as my forum name and it is on EU Draenor.

Edited by Powerthirsty

On 06/01/2017 at 5:25 PM, Powerthirsty said:

Yes,please. I do above average destruction dps with no problems , I do great demonology dps but for the sake of my life on affliction I dont seem to hit the proper dps for the gear.I've always wanted to main affliction spec because it is a mobile spec and I can properly dodge without a dramatic loss of dps as it happens on demonology , the loss is smaller on destruction but still it is a loss that I struggle on both destruction and demonology to win back.

I look at other affliction locks that deal 400k+ dps on bosses and the difference in ilvl is minor.My gear for affliction as it is right now the name in the armory is the same as my forum name and it is on EU Draenor.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Yipzarena/videos This page has a lot of awesome videos to help with Affliction (I'd suggest looking at the main guide, reap one, log one to start). Also try out the guide over on MMO-Champion if you haven't yet. More knowledge is power.

I'm game to team up with you, Locky.  Just cleared 10/10H.  I'm sorta Destruction specialized since Legion forces you to pick one...

Let me know.  Outside of Tues-Thurs, and when football is over, I can be available.