FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alrightz

Simcraft DPS spreadsheet wrong weight

Hello guys... I was using simcraft earlier to do some comparisons of my DPS I setup the simcraft options with following check boxes only Agi > Crits > Versat > Mastery > Haste... I relog my character and import from armory result shows 287k DPS reasonable for ilvl 877. I saw I had some nice rings upgrades replace haste with versat and got 14% haste soft cap to before 10% and in-game shows I have 292k DPS so I'd assume maybe 300k DPS more from simcraft... I re-log and import again from armory now it shows DPS loss saysing 280k DPS! What am I doing wrong? 

11 hours ago, Alrightz said:

Hello guys... I was using simcraft earlier to do some comparisons of my DPS I setup the simcraft options with following check boxes only Agi > Crits > Versat > Mastery > Haste... I relog my character and import from armory result shows 287k DPS reasonable for ilvl 877. I saw I had some nice rings upgrades replace haste with versat and got 14% haste soft cap to before 10% and in-game shows I have 292k DPS so I'd assume maybe 300k DPS more from simcraft... I re-log and import again from armory now it shows DPS loss saysing 280k DPS! What am I doing wrong? 

I'm sorry I don't really understand what you mean.

Are you sure you are simming yourself properly? You should look at this easy guide and follow along to make sure you're doing it right.