FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alrightz

Weird weight stats Outlaw

Why am I getting this weird weight stats as a outlaw  
Pawn string    ( Pawn: v1: "Alrightz": Agility=7.99, CritRating=6.51, HasteRating=8.57, MasteryRating=6.91, Versatility=6.77, Dps=7.55 )

It really bothering me that pawn telling me to keep going more for haste ratiing which is I don't want to and I'm little low on crits atm 30% crit which isn't good enough. However I did noticed a DPS increased on simc doing 308k DPS as outlaw previously last week it was 288k DPS before I had some new gears off H ToV and M EN. 

13 hours ago, Alrightz said:

Why am I getting this weird weight stats as a outlaw  
Pawn string    ( Pawn: v1: "Alrightz": Agility=7.99, CritRating=6.51, HasteRating=8.57, MasteryRating=6.91, Versatility=6.77, Dps=7.55 )

It really bothering me that pawn telling me to keep going more for haste ratiing which is I don't want to and I'm little low on crits atm 30% crit which isn't good enough. However I did noticed a DPS increased on simc doing 308k DPS as outlaw previously last week it was 288k DPS before I had some new gears off H ToV and M EN. 

Did you Sim yourself to get your proper stat weights?

2 hours ago, Alrightz said:

I did indeed, and thats what shows on simc after using scaling stats with check boxes following Agi > Crits > Versat > Mastery > Haste... 

Always worth me to ask.

You can use normalized stats to make the numbers look more "usual", but it doesn't really surprise me to see Haste on top as Outlaw.

Why do you think it's so weird?