Heroes Brawl December 30: Silver City

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

The 20-year Diablo anniversary celebrations begin in Heroes of the Storm with a new weekly Brawl called Silver City.

Silver City is a Diablo-themed All Random All Middle (ARAM) map and it is this week's Heroes Brawl. Everyone gets a random hero in the beginning and is thrown into a single-lane battleground, where the only objective is to kill other Heroes and destroy the core first. Additionally, there are two mercenary camps on the bottom of the map and three globe generators on the top of it. Lastly, you cannot heal in the starting area and Hearthstones are disabled.

The Brawl is already live in Europe. It will be available until January 6, 2017.

If you are interested in Diablo-versary celebrations across all Blizzard games, check out this post.

On 12/30/2016 at 3:48 PM, Valhalen said:

I was expecting a Tristram inspired battleground using the Haunted Mines layout or something.

Would have been an awesome way to get people into the new Mines layout.

Finally played this. I was deeply disappointed they didn't at least restrict the random heroes to Diablo universe only. I would have found that WAY more flavorful and fun than a generic ARAM battle. Also, imagine the craziness of that one game that is 5v5 Azmodan. So many dunks...

On 1/3/2017 at 8:47 PM, Laragon said:

So many dunks...

I'll take Darius 5v5 in LoL for dunks though ;D