Starym

Illidan Quest NOT Linked to Legendary Upgrades

Sign in to follow this  

18 posts in this topic

27164-legendary-upgrades-locked-behind-i

Well, we've finally received word from Blizzard on the recent rumor on whether the Illidan quest chain (with its 80 Soul Fragments and all) is related to the legendary upgrade mechanic coming in 7.1.5 and Nighthold, and it was only a rumor after all!

As mentioned, it isn't clear how this all got started, but it seems that the quest being missing from the PTR was enough to trigger some speculation and the Illidan chain connection somehow became the front-runner in the rumor olympics.

Hopefully not too many players frantically did the quest line on many characters due to the rumor, but hey, at least there's some 870+ loot at the end of it if you did.

• Like 1

I'm kinda glad the rumor got started. I thought that little quest line was just going to drag me through tons of annoying little "go here and talk to naaru" quests. Didn't realise there was this big quest with a reward at the end.

Even if the Legendary upgrade isn't tied to this quest, it still gives me something to do.

Edited by Maruken
  • Like 3

Please don't say "it's not clear how this all got started". It all started with this huge thread on mmo-c which was reposted everywhere after that - on the official forums (and also became a big thread), then  you posted it on icy-veins too and ofcourse, it was posted on every place wow-related on the internet: other websites, Reddit, social media, youtube channels and so on. Blizz didn't bothered to reply until now, sadly. So really, how this all got started? The answer is simple, the people responsible for "how it all got started" are the people who spread the unverified/false rumors in the first place.

• Like 1

I meant it as it's not clear who got the idea to randomly choose the Illidan quest line as being connected to the legendary thing. It seems just random. But you are right about other sites and us reporting on it making it bigger than it was,. As for me I was basically posting about the discussion that existed, which was already getting traction in the community at the time (a lot of tweets asking about it etc). I was aware there were no firm links to prove there was a connection (but it may not have come across as such in the article and people usually tend to either just read headlines or glance over an article's text, so I take some responsibility for it as well).

I kinda saw it as one of those "even if this isn't true we should say how shit it is JUST IN CASE it might be" things.

Even though I am almost done with this, I am glad for others that they don't have to grind through this for the upgrade.  The less grinding the better.

• Like 1

Speaking of Legendaries though, I hope we can get some kind of catch-up for the equip limit at some point.

I'm just getting the ability to wear two in a week, it'll be a pretty painful wait for any newer 110s at this point.

Once they start adding more things that let you wear more legendaries at once, or maybe if they increased the baseline limit from 1 to 2 or something, that may help. Or at least lowering the time it takes for order hall advancements to complete :p

33 minutes ago, Rambunxious said:

it takes the same time as others have to take so    do ur hall upgrade and stop bitching

The point

Your head

But you're obviously just a troll anyway, and a bad one at that.

Edited by Ammako

One of my Questions is: will it cost something? Like orderhall ressources or gold? Because im running low of those sometimes...

5 hours ago, bRonin said:

One of my Questions is: will it cost something? Like orderhall ressources or gold? Because im running low of those sometimes...

You mean the legendary upgrade? It'll just be gathering items from Nighthold and when you have enough you complete the quest and get the item that can upgrade.

15 hours ago, Ammako said:

Speaking of Legendaries though, I hope we can get some kind of catch-up for the equip limit at some point.

I'm just getting the ability to wear two in a week, it'll be a pretty painful wait for any newer 110s at this point.

Once they start adding more things that let you wear more legendaries at once, or maybe if they increased the baseline limit from 1 to 2 or something, that may help. Or at least lowering the time it takes for order hall advancements to complete :p

Actually, Blizz said yesterday that they will be reducing order hall research duration in 7.1.5. They didn't say by how much, but presumably it'll be at least half.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 10:03 AM, Starym said:

Actually, Blizz said yesterday that they will be reducing order hall research duration in 7.1.5. They didn't say by how much, but presumably it'll be at least half.

I wouldn't be able to tell the exact time, but I had roughly 5 or 6 days left on my Legends of the Wild and it was completed when I logged on just now. :p

On 07/01/2017 at 3:07 AM, Ammako said:

Well, that's a good thing in the end, honestly.

Meh, I like that kind of news too.

Hate those crappy hoax. :(

On 1/11/2017 at 9:02 AM, Jintaka said:

Meh, I like that kind of news too.

Hate those crappy hoax. :(

It's truly amazing how quickly people take a tiny rumour and turn it into something that causes so much trouble!

On 12/01/2017 at 4:18 PM, Blainie said:

It's truly amazing how quickly people take a tiny rumour and turn it into something that causes so much trouble!

"That escalated quickly" take his full meaning here. ^^

On 1/14/2017 at 3:47 PM, Jintaka said:

"That escalated quickly" take his full meaning here. ^^

I feel like this managed to escalate faster than even Ron Burgundy could imagine :p

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Mythrax the Unraveler is the penultimate boss of Uldir and here's a video preview of the encounter by FatbossTV.
      Mythrax the Unraveler
      While questing in Vol'dun, Horde players learn that Sethrak successfully summoned Mythrax to the world. The Horde story in Zandalar culminates in the Zandalar Forever Scenario, where G'huun orders Zul to help him shatter his final seal with the aid of Mythrax.
      Overview
      Mythrax the Unraveler, Bringer of Oblivion, Slayer of Sethraliss: with his missions complete, he returns to his master's side to await further instruction.
      Mythrax's abilities will trigger Annihilation, reducing players' maximum health. When Annihilation triggers, there is a chance that an Existence Fragment will spawn, allowing the player or her allies to regain that previously lost maximum health.
       Damage Dealers
      Move away from your allies when affected by Imminent Ruin. Avoid having multiple players charmed by the same Oblivion Sphere.  Healers
      Move away from your allies when affected by Imminent Ruin. Breaking multiple targets out of Oblivion Sphere will trigger heavy damage to all players. Avoid having multiple players charmed by the same Oblivion Sphere.  Tanks
      Avoid taking damage from Essence Shear when you are already affected by Essence Shear. Be mindful of your survivability as you gain stacks of Annihilation. Uldir Boss Previews by FatbossTV
      Taloc & Fetid Devourer MOTHER & Vectis
    • By Stan

A breakdown of all reputation rewards that await in Battle for Azeroth including gear, toys, profession items, cosmetics, and more!
      An overview of all reputation rewards in Battle for Azeroth.
      Welcome to our overview of all reputation rewards from the Battle for Azeroth factions. Here you will find a comprehensive list of all items available from the new Quartermasters.
      Our coverage of Beta Build 26624 includes new Azerite traits, Class Changes, Kul Tiran Druid Aquatic Forms, Flying in Battle for Azeroth, the Brutosaur Mount, Glory of the Uldir Raider, Glory of the Wartorn Hero, Environmental Changes & New Earth Elemental Models.
      Table of Contents 
      Introduction Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder Neutral Factions Champions of Azeroth Tortollan Seekers Alliance Factions 7th Legion Order of Embers Proudmoore Admiralty Storm's Wake Horde Factions Talanji's Expedition The Honorbound Voldunai Zandalari Empire Introduction [Return to Top]
      Battle for Azeroth has two neutral factions (Champions of Azeroth and Tortollan Seekers). There's a total of eight faction-specific reputations (four per faction // Alliance & Horde). Reputation Paragon mounts do not exist in Battle for Azeroth. All mounts are gated behind Exalted reputation standing with the new factions. You can find an overview of all reputation mounts including screenshots here. The initial gearing via factions is very similar to Legion, but in Battle for Azeroth, you will get Azerite gear (Helm, Shoulder, Chest pieces) with special Azerite traits. Items at Honored are of item level 325 (mostly cloaks). Items at Revered are of item level 340. Gear at Exalted is of item level 355. Special contracts allow you to gain reputation with a faction every time you complete a world quest on Kul Tiras and Zandalar (Contract: Tortollan Seekers). Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder [Return to Top]
      In order to complete Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One, the Alliance must earn Revered with all Kul Tiran factions (Kul Tiras Diplomat), whereas the Horde must earn Revered with the four factions of Zandalar (Zandalar Diplomat). More details about how to unlock flying in Battle for Azeroth can be found here.
      We highlighted all items that are available from the new Quartermasters and sorted them by faction and/or required reputation standing.
      Neutral Factions [Return to Top]
      Champions of Azeroth
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Champions of Azeroth Other Friendly Drape of the Azerothian Champion Back Honored Saurok Hatchling Companion Pets Revered Queen Cobra Companion Pets Revered Gigan Tarantula Companion Pets Revered Mechanized Gulper Companion Pets Revered Drop of Azerite Companion Pets Revered Finicky Gauntlet Companion Pets Revered Digitized Assistant Companion Pets Revered Shard of Azerite Companion Pets Revered Helm of the Azerothian Champion Head (Plate) Exalted Azerothian Champion's Spaulders Shoulders (Mail) Exalted Vest of the Azerothian Champion Chest (Leather) Exalted Azerothian Champion's Crown Head (Cloth) Exalted Champions of Azeroth Tabard Tabard Exalted Tortollan Seekers [Return to Top]
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Tortollan Seekers Other Friendly Recipe: Bountiful Captain's Feast Cooking Recipe Honored Scroll of Combustible Critters Other Honored Cape of the Scroll Keepers Back Honored Recipe: Contract: Champions of Azeroth Inscription Technique Honored Recipe: Contract: Tortollan Seekers Inscription Technique Honored Recipe: Codex of the Quiet Mind Inscription Technique Revered Recipe: Inked Vessel of Robust Regeneration Inscription Technique Revered Recipe: Inscribed Vessel of Mysticism Inscription Technique Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Seal of Versatility Enchanting Formula Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Seal of Critical Strike Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Seasoned Loins Cooking Recipe Revered Recipe: Grilled Catfish Cooking Recipe Revered Recipe: Bountiful Captain's Feast Cooking Recipe Revered Sea-Treated Footwraps Feet (Cloth) Revered Antiquity Handler's Gloves Hands (Leather) Revered Girdle of the Scroll-Sages Waist (Mail) Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Bag Tailoring Pattern Revered Recipe: Darkmoon Card of War Inscription Technique Revered Recipe: Tome of the Quiet Mind Inscription Technique Revered Recipe: Galley Banquet Cooking Recipe Revered Recipe: Siren's Alchemist Stone Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Endless Tincture of Renewed Combat Alchemy Recipe Revered Technique: Glyph of the Dolphin Inscription Technique Revered Cou'pa Companion Pets Revered Vambraces of a Thousand Year Toil Wrists (Plate) Revered Legguards of Ai'twen's Resurgence Legs (Mail) Exalted Shellbuckle Girdle Waist (Plate) Exalted Supple Moccasins of Pilgrimage Feet (Leather) Exalted Wristwraps of Scrollbinding Wrists (Cloth) Exalted Tabard of the Tortollan Seekers Tabard Exalted Alliance Factions [Return to Top]
      7th Legion (Alliance) 
      An elite special force delegation of the Alliance army, currently focused on disrupting Horde operations in Zandalar.
      Name Type Required Standing 7th Legionnaire's Cloak Back Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Synthetic Specs Engineering Schematic Honored Schematic: Finely-Tuned Stormsteel Destroyer Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Dagger Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Flask of the Currents Alchemy Recipe Revered Design: Amberblaze Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Synthetic Specs Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Spear Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Endless Tincture of Fractional Power Alchemy Recipe Revered Royal Knight's Sabaton Feet (Plate) Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Strength Alchemy Recipe Revered Schematic: Precision Attitude Adjuster Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Enchanter's Sorcerous Scepter Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Shield Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Steelskin Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Legguards of the Storm Battalion Legs (Mail) Revered Warmage's Flame-Brimming Wristcords Wrists (Cloth) Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Saber Blacksmithing Plan Revered Schematic: Monelite Scope of Alacrity Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Critical Strike Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Surging Alchemist Stone Alchemy Recipe Revered Belt of the Grove Auxiliary Waist (Leather) Revered Tabard of the 7th Legion Tabard Exalted Elite Footman's Legplates Legs (Plate) Exalted Gloves of the Forward Skirmisher Hands (Leather) Exalted Bracers of the Allied Earthbinders Wrists (Mail) Exalted Medical Corps Slippers Feet (Cloth) Exalted Order of Embers (Alliance) [Return to Top]
      An ancient Kul Tiran order resurrected to battle the threat of witchcraft, the Order of Embers fights with knowledge guiding their blades.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Order of Embers Other Friendly Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Orthogonal Optics Engineering Schematic Honored Witch Hunter's Cape Back Honored Ghostly Pet Biscuit Other Honored Recipe: Contract: Order of Embers Inscription Technique Honored Schematic: Frost-Laced Ammunition Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Coastal Rejuvenation Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Agility Alchemy Recipe Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of Discretion Tailoring Pattern Revered Grips of the Oathsworn Hands (Mail) Revered Weary Spirit Binding Other Revered Pattern: Deep Sea Bag Tailoring Pattern Revered Schematic: Catchroot Seed Spreader Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Versatile Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Flask of the Undertow Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Recurve Bow of the Strands Leatherworking Pattern Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Orthogonal Optics Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Potion of Rising Death Alchemy Recipe Revered Gauntlets of Renewed Resolution Hands (Plate) Revered Footpads of the Deft Exorcist Feet (Leather) Revered Pristine Falcon Feather Companion Pets Revered Tome of Hex: Wicker Mongrel Book Revered Design: Royal Quartz Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Leggings of Devout Opposition Legs (Cloth) Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Versatility Enchanting Formula Revered Reins of the Waycrest Smoky Black Charger Mount Exalted Coven Buster's Waistguard Waist (Mail) Exalted Hexxed-Land Treads Feet (Plate) Exalted Woven Thornspeaker's Leggings Legs (Leather) Exalted Order of Embers Tabard Tabard Exalted Eternal Flamekeeper's Handwraps Hands (Cloth) Exalted Reins of the Dusky Waycrest Gryphon Mount Exalted Proudmoore Admiralty (Alliance) [Return to Top]
      Masters of the sea and commanders of Azeroth's finest navy, the distinguished Proudmoore family has led Kul Tiras for decades from their seat of power in Boralus.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Proudmoore Admiralty Other Friendly Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals Engineering Schematic Honored Gnoll Targetting Barrel Explosives and Devices Honored Recipe: Contract: Proudmoore Admiralty Inscription Technique Honored Navy Blue Boat Cloak Back Honored Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of the Feather Tailoring Pattern Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Mastery Enchanting Formula Revered Admiralty Marine's Duffel Bag Revered Proudmoore Marine's Legplates Legs (Plate) Revered Master-At-Arms Wristguards Wrists (Leather) Revered Cursed Spyglass Other Revered Design: Tidal Amethyst Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Charged Refrigeration Projectile Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Siphoning Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Potion of Bursting Blood Alchemy Recipe Revered Sailing Master's Sash Waist (Cloth) Revered Recipe: Mistscale Knuckles Leatherworking Pattern Revered Schematic: Fro-Grow Grenade Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Masterful Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Flask of the Vast Horizon Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Intellect Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Hardened Tempest Knuckles Leatherworking Pattern Revered Schematic: Neurological Immobilization Bomb Engineering Schematic Revered Yardarm Sharpshooter's Boots Feet (Mail) Revered Recipe: Coastal Mana Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Reins of the Pearl Admiralty Stallion Mount Exalted Maritime Spellweaver's Leggings Legs (Cloth) Exalted Reins of the Proodmoore Sea Scout Mount Exalted Cordage Sliding Grips Hands (Mail) Exalted Boarding Action Vambraces Wrists (Plate) Exalted First Lieutenant's Ceremonial Belt Waist (Leather) Exalted Proudmoore Admiralty Tabard Tabard Exalted Storm's Wake (Alliance) [Return to Top]
      Home to farmers, craftsmen, soldiers, and the mysterious tidesages, the Storm's Wake seeks to reclaim Stormsong Valley and affirm their place in Kul Tiras.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Storm's Wake Other Friendly Recipe: Contract: Storm's Wake Inscription Technique Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles Engineering Schematic Honored Cape of the Divine Depths Back Honored Handwraps of Deep Faith Hands (Cloth) Revered Seabinder's Leggings Legs (Leather) Revered Bindings of the Seacallers Wrists (Mail) Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Stalwart Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Haste Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Coastal Healing Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Flask of Endless Fathoms Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Potion of Replenishment Alchemy Recipe Revered Pair of Bee Wings Companion Pets Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Stamina Alchemy Recipe Revered Tome of Polymorph: Bumblebee Book Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of Resilience Tailoring Pattern Revered Design: Scarlet Diamond Staff of Intuition Jewelcrafting Design Revered Design: Laribole Staff of Alacrity Jewelcrafting Design Revered Design: Owlseye Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Deployable Attire Rearranger Engineering Schematic Revered Schematic: Interdemensional Companion Repository Engineering Schematic Revered Schematic: Organic Discombobulation Grenade Engineering Schematic Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles Engineering Schematic Revered Keelbreak Girdle Waist (Plate) Revered Tidecrest Gauntlets Hands (Plate) Exalted Stormbreaker Galoshes Feet (Mail) Exalted Reins of the Storm's Wake Dapple Gray Mount Exalted Reins of the Stormsong Coastwatcher Mount Exalted Kelp-Encrusted Bindings Wrists (Leather) Exalted Sea Priest's Waistcord Waist (Cloth) Exalted Storm's Wake Tabard Tabard Exalted Horde Factions [Return to Top]
      Talanji's Expedition 
      Princess Talanji and her allies fight to protect Zandalar from the onslaught of the Blood Trolls.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Talanji's Expedition Other Friendly Drape of the Blood Purge Back Honored Recipe: Contract: Talanji's Expedition Inscription Technique Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals Engineering Schematic Honored Recipe: Hardened Tempest Knuckles Leatherworking Pattern Revered Schematic: Neurological Immobilization Bomb Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Coastal Mana Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Bionic Bifocals Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Mastery Enchanting Formula Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of the Feather Tailoring Pattern Revered Grips of the Swamp Hunter Hands (Mail) Revered Tragg the Curious Companion Pets Revered Recipe: Mistscale Knuckles Leatherworking Pattern Revered Schematic: Fro-Grow Grenade Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Masterful Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Flask of the Vast Horizon Alchemy Recipe Revered Gloomplate Gauntlets Hands (Plate) Revered Swampstalker Footpads Feet (Leather) Revered Swamp Medic's Leggings Legs (Cloth) Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Intellect Alchemy Recipe Revered Design: Tidal Amethyst Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Charged Refrigeration Projectile Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Siphoning Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Potion of Bursting Blood Alchemy Recipe Revered Torga Scale Girdle Waist (Mail) Exalted Zo'bal Spirit Gloves Hands (Cloth) Exalted Reins of the Expedition Bloodswarmer Mount Exalted Zul'jan Camp Stalkers Feet (Plate) Exalted Hir'eek Hide Leggings Legs (Leather) Exalted Talanji's Expedition Tabard Tabard Exalted The Honorbound [Return to Top]
      A special delegation of the Horde army, focused on disrupting Alliance operations in Kul Tiras.
      Name Type Required Standing Drape of the Horde's Fury Back Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Synthetic Specs Engineering Schematic Honored Schematic: Finely-Tuned Stormsteel Destroyer Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Dagger Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Flask of the Currents Alchemy Recipe Revered Design: Amberblaze Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Synthetic Specs Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Spear Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Endless Tincture of Fractional Power Alchemy Recipe Revered Sabatons of the Renewed Warpath Feet (Plate) Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Strength Alchemy Recipe Revered Schematic: Precision Attitude Adjuster Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Enchanter's Sorcerous Scepter Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Shield Blacksmithing Plan Revered Recipe: Steelskin Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Goblin Sapper's Legguards Legs (Mail) Revered Wristwraps of the Dutiful Apothecary Wrists (Cloth) Revered Recipe: Stormsteel Saber Blacksmithing Plan Revered Schematic: Monelite Scope of Alacrity Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Critical Strike Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Surging Alchemist Stone Alchemy Recipe Revered Silent Stalker Belt Waist (Leather) Revered Tabard of the Honorbound Tabard Exalted Lustful Warbringer's Legplates Legs (Plate) Exalted Tranquil Health Weavers Hands (Leather) Exalted Bindings of the Elemental Allies Wrists (Mail) Exalted Witch Doctor's Slippers Feet (Cloth) Exalted Voldunai [Return to Top]
      Comprised of exiles and scavengers, the Voldunai use their knowledge of the sands to thrive where others would wither and die.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Voldunai Other Friendly Vulpera Battle Banner Other Honored Recipe: Contract: Voldunai Inscription Technique Honored Akunda's Firesticks Other Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Orthogonal Optics Engineering Schematic Honored Dune Shield Back Honored Desert Flute Other Honored Alpaca Wool Gloves Hands (Cloth) Revered Silent Scavenger Leggnings Legs (Leather) Revered Bracers of Zem'lan Wrists (Mail) Revered Schematic: Frost-Laced Ammunition Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Versatile Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Gale-Force Striking Enchanting Formula Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Versatility Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Coastal Rejuvenation Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Flask of the Undertow Alchemy Recipe Revered Recipe: Potion of Rising Death Alchemy Recipe Revered Pack of Many Pockets Bag Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of Discretion Tailoring Pattern Revered Pattern: Deep Sea Bag Tailoring Pattern Revered Recipe: Recurve Bow of the Strands Leatherworking Pattern Revered Design: Royal Quartz Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Catchroot Seed Spreader Engineering Schematic Revered Schematic: Thermo-Accelerated Plague Spreader Engineering Schematic Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Orthogonal Optics Engineering Schematic Revered Vulpera Scrapper's Armor Other Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Agility Alchemy Recipe Revered Ghostly Explorer's Skull Other Revered Girdle of Scavenged Plates Waist (Plate) Revered Gauntlets of the Scorched Sands Hands (Plate) Exalted Akunda's Grounding Boots Feet (Mail) Exalted Reins of the Alabaster Hyena Mount Exalted Kimbul's Cuffs of Redemption Wrists (Leather) Exalted Sash of the Scaled Devoted Waist (Cloth) Exalted Tabard of the Voldunai Tabard Exalted Zandalari Empire [Return to Top]
      The oldest empire of Azeroth, the Zandalari are powerful trolls who bargain with fearsome loa and whose navy is unmatched on the Great Sea.
      Name Type Required Standing Contract: Zandalari Empire Other Friendly Recipe: Contract: Zandalari Empire Inscription Technique Honored Dinomancer's Cloak Back Honored Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles Engineering Schematic Honored Cord of the Loa Worshippers Waist (Cloth) Revered Design: Scarlet Diamond Staff of Intuition Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Deployable Attire Rearranger Engineering Schematic Revered Recipe: Coastal Healing Potion Alchemy Recipe Revered Tome of Hex: Zandalari Tendonripper Book Revered Recipe: Battle Potion of Stamina Alchemy Recipe Revered Design: Laribole Staff of Alacrity Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Interdimensional Companion Repository Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Deadly Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Flask of Endless Fathoms Alchemy Recipe Revered Grand Fleet Legplates Legs (Plate) Revered Bindings of the Disparate Tribes Wrists (Leather) Revered Party Totem Other Revered Design: Owlseye Loop Jewelcrafting Design Revered Schematic: Organic Discombobulation Grenade Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Weapon - Stalwart Navigation Enchanting Formula Revered Recipe: Potion of Replenishment Alchemy Recipe Revered Schematic: AZ3-R1-T3 Gearspun Goggles Engineering Schematic Revered Formula: Enchant Ring - Pact of Haste Enchanting Formula Revered Tome of Polymorph: Direhorn Book Revered Pattern: Embroidered Deep Sea Cloak of Resilience Tailoring Pattern Revered Gral Worshipper's Waders Feet (Mail) Revered Shadraspun Legwraps Legs (Cloth) Exalted Reins of the Armored Cobalt Pterrordax Mount Exalted Reins of the Armored Orange Pterrordax Mount Exalted Reins of the Armored Albino Pterrordax Mount Exalted Gonk Adherents Vambraces Wrists (Plate) Exalted Waistcord of Pa'ku's Flight Waist (Leather) Exalted Tabard of the Zandalari Empire Tabard Exalted Reins of the Armored Ebony Pterrordax Mount Exalted Torcali's Grips of the Bounty Hands (Mail) Exalted
    • By Stan

Play with the Blues returns Thursday, May 24 at 3:00 p.m. PDT on Battle for Azeroth Beta with Alliance Warfronts available for playtesting for the first time!
      How to Participate
      Create an Alliance character on Anduin and find the War Table in Stormwind to queue up for the Warfront. If you don't have Beta access there's still enough time to enter our Beta key giveaway. Don't forget to check out our preview of the Battle of Stromgarde Horde Warfront.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Greetings friends,

This Thursday (May 24 PDT), we'll have a Play with the Blues event focusing on Alliance Warfronts. Members of the Blizzard WoW Development and WoW QA teams will be fighting alongside you all on the Anduin beta realm. Be on the lookout for characters in the <Blizzard Alliance> guild.

Start Time: 3:00 p.m. PDT
      End Time: 5:00 p.m. PDT
      Realm: Anduin

How to queue for Warfronts:
      1. Head to the Trade District in Stormwind.
      2. Look for the War Table located outside of Trias' Cheese shop.
      3. Interact with the table to queue up!

Reminder:
      There are no level restrictions or prerequisite quests for Warfronts in the beta. If you'd like to participate, but only have a Horde character on Anduin (or no characters at all ... yet), all you need to do is create a fresh Alliance character, and you'll be good to go.
    • By Stan

Blizzard decided not to remove the Keystone Master Artifact appearance in Battle for Azeroth.
      In order to unlock the Artifact appearance from Keystone Master, you must complete a Level 15 or higher Mythic dungeon within the time limit. Initially, they wanted to remove the achievement come BfA, but decided to keep it. If you finish a Level 15+ or higher within the time limit at level 120 in Battle for Azeroth, you will automatically unlock your Legion's Artifact appearance. The only achievement that will be unobtainable with Battle for Azeroth is A Challenging Look (Mage Tower base appearance).
      Blizzard (Source)
      As testing continues in the Battle for Azeroth Beta, and we specifically consider the transition from Legion to BFA, we’ve decided to make the existing Keystone Master, achievement permanent. There will not be a new achievement for completing a Mythic 15 or higher dungeon in the new expansion.

The artifact appearance associated with Keystone Master, will still be available in Battle For Azeroth. Players can earn the achievement in Legion through August 13, or players can complete a Mythic 15 BFA dungeon at level 120, once Mythic Keystone difficulty opens a few weeks after the launch of Battle For Azeroth.

This means that the only artifact appearance that will become unobtainable with Battle For Azeroth is the Mage Tower base appearance.

As always, thank you for your feedback!
    • By Stan

New events for this week include Wrath Timewalking and the Glowcap Festival micro-holiday.
      Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Raging Volcanic Tyrannical Weekly Quests
      Below is a list of all relevant weekly quests that should be completed this week:
      Fuel of a Doomed World and Invasion Onslaught (Argus weekly quests) reward 1,000 reputation with both Army of the Light and Argussian Reach. Unlocking Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves is gated behind Exalted reputation standing with both Argus factions. You can find more information here. Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons for "A Frozen Path Through Time" to receive a Seal of Broken Fate & Cache of Antoran Treasures (contains 1 piece of Normal difficulty Antorus loot). World Bosses
      Drugon
      Assorted Dragonscale Bracers Drugon's Snowglobe Ettin Fingernail Giant's Handkerchief Snowdrift Bracers Vantus Rune Technique: Guarm Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers Matron Folnuna
      This week's world boss is Matron Folnuna. Don't forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for bonus rolls.
      Accursed Defiler's Mantle Crown of Burning Resolve Essence of the Burgeoning Brood Fel-Absorbant Wristbands Frigid Earring Gauntlets of Barbaric Cruelty Gloves of Barbarous Feats Helm of the Vigilant Eye Imp-Overseer's Vest Nefarious Light-Step Slippers Shoulderguards of the Despondent Masses Vile Drifter's Footpads Waistguard of Fel Magics World Events
      Wrath & Ulduar Timewalking
      During Wrath Timewalking, you can get mounts like Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake from Skadi in Utgarde Pinnacle. Reins of the Infinite Timereaver has a chance to drop as personal loot from all Timewalking dungeon bosses. Players can assemble a group and talk to Vormu in Dalaran to enter a Timewalking version of the raid. You can get 500 Timewarped Badges for completing the "Disturbance Detected: Ulduar" quest. Auzin Items (Wrath Timewalking Quartermaster)
      The Wrath Timewalking vendor is Auzin. He sells various items for Timewarped Badges. A full list of items from the quartermaster can be found here. Among the most notable are:
      Items that upgrade heirlooms Weathered Heirloom Armor Casing Weathered Heirloom Scabbard Ancient Heirloom Armor Casing Ancient Heirloom Scabbard Timeworn Heirloom Armor Casing Timeworn Heirloom Scabbard Mounts & Vanity Items Bridle of the Ironbound Wraithcharger, Grizzlesnout's Fang, Will of Northrend and Hourglass of Eternity. Reputation Tokens Commendation of the Alliance Vanguard Commendation of the Argent Crusade Commendation of the Ebon Blade Commendation of the Horde Expedition Commendation of the Kirin Tor Commendation of the Sons of Hodir Commendation of the Wyrmrest Accord Items of Interest
      Wrath faction quartermasters offer a wide variety of items you can buy, such as mounts or gear for transmog. We've highlighted the most interesting items below.
      Alliance Vanguard
      Is comprised of several factions and only The Silver Covenant has a quartermaster named Hiren Loresong. He is located in Icecrown and sells vanity items, but you also need to collect plenty of Champion's Seals to get them.
      Reaching Exalted awards The Winds of the North achievement.
      Gnomish Magician's Quill Hammer of the Alliance Vanguard Plans: Titanium Plating Sawed-Off Hand Cannon Schematic: Mekgineer's Chopper Vanguard Soldier's Dagger Argent Crusade
      Reaching Exalted awards The Argent Crusade achievement that's required for The Argent Champion. Don't forget to buy Tabard of the Argent Crusade at Friendly.
      Boots of the Neverending Path Helm of Purified Thoughts Polished Regimental Hauberk Knights of the Ebon Blade
      Reaching Exalted awards the Knights of the Ebon Blade achievement. Don't forget to buy Tabard of the Ebon Blade at Friendly.
      Belt of Dark Mending Darkheart Chestguard Death-Inured Sabatons Reaper of Dark Souls Runeblade of Demonstrable Power Unholy Persuader Horde Expedition
      The faction is comprised of multiple factions, but only The Sunreavers have a quartermaster named Vasarin Redmorn. You will need to collect enough Champion's Seals to get the items. Reaching Exalted awards The Winds of the North achievement.
      Charged Wand of the Cleft Schematic: Mechano-Hog Sin'dorei Recurve Bow Warsong Punisher Warsong Shanker Kirin Tor
      Reaching Exalted awards  The Kirin Tor achievement. Don't forget to buy Tabard of the Kirin Tor at Friendly.
      Boots of Twinkling Stars Flameheart Spell Scalpel Lightblade Rivener Mind-Expanding Leggings Robes of Crackling Flame Spaulders of Grounded Lightning Stave of Shrouded Mysteries The Sons of Hodir
      Stalactite Chopper You can buy two mammoth mounts from Lillehoff in the Storm Peaks. Buying them awards the Ice Mammoth or the Grand Ice Mammoth achievement. The grand ice mammoth is a three-seater mount.
      Alliance
      Reins of the Ice Mammoth Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth Horde
      Reins of the Ice Mammoth Reins of the Grand Ice Mammoth The Wyrmrest Accord
      Reaching Exalted awards The Wyrmrest Accord achievement. Don't forget to buy Tabard of the Wyrmrest Accord at Friendly.
      Fang of Truth Gavel of the Brewing Storm Reins of the Red Drake Cielstrasza is the quartermaster and she's located in Wyrmrest Temple. When you're here, you can also stop by at Sartharion in the Obsidian Sanctum for another free mount and a title if you haven't done that already. Don't forget to kill Sartharion with all three drakes up. He drops Reins of the Black Drake on 10-player mode and Reins of the Twilight Drake on 25-player mode.
      Glowcap Festival (May 27)
      Today, the sporelings of Sporeggar in Zangarmarsh hold their annual mushroom festival. Help them keep the great Fshoo alive as long as possible.