FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
asdfg

Quick question about feral rotation

Hi

I have been playing a feral druid in pve for quite a while i was wondering about a spesific thing in there rotation.

When you get to a moment where you have 12 secounds remaining of both rip and savage roar left and you sit at 90 energy and 5 combo points what do you do ?

I don't see it happen very often, but I suspect throwing out a Ferocious Bite might be alright :)

That is provided you have the possibility to generate enough combo points to refresh Rip within the next 12 seconds.

It shouldn't be a problem with Tiger's Fury presumebly coming off cooldown.

Never worry about Savage Roar. You can just refresh it with 0 combo points.

Hi

I have been playing a feral druid in pve for quite a while i was wondering about a spesific thing in there rotation.

When you get to a moment where you have 12 secounds remaining of both rip and savage roar left and you sit at 90 energy and 5 combo points what do you do ?

Thrash if you need to refresh it, that will buy you some time while your Energy regenerates. Otherwise, I would just use FB and then you should get 5 CP again about the time you need to refresh Savage Roar. Then save the Predatory Swiftness proc to try to use a DoC charge on your next Rip.

And I disagree with Nemo on principle, because it's a waste of Energy to apply Savage Roar with no combo points after the pull, unless you have to start over after an extended interruption in DPS (i.e. Lei Shen).

Edited by Tarazet

Thanks for the help guys.

I think i solved it.

If i have tigers fury up i go for a ferocius bite and if not i go for a trash and possible a shattering blow if a warrior is in the raid (symbiosis) and then a rip with 1 sec remaining on savage roar.

Also always trying to keeping my rips and rakes DoC buffed.

Edited by Udyrspirit

Thanks for the help guys.

I think i solved it.

If i have tigers fury up i go for a ferocius bite and if not i go for a trash and possible a shattering blow if a warrior is in the raid (symbiosis) and then a rip with 1 sec remaining on savage roar.

Also always trying to keeping my rips and rakes DoC buffed.

The only time I ever use Tiger's Fury is with Rip. I will even let it fall off if I can reapply it a few seconds later with TF up.

It's very difficult to make everything line up, but the DPS gain is really noticeable.

• Like 1

I agree, using TF with rip is excellent!

Also I would like to point out that I don't advokate refreshing SR at 0 points per default!

If at all possible do it at five points, since it's more energy and global cap effective.

However, in a pinch, keeping up a good Rip is worth the loss of efficiancy.