Hampmaestro

Assassination or Outlaw 7.1.5??

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Hi. Got 38 traits in Assa, and 37 in Outlaw. 

Cant really decide which one "to-go-for" in 7.1.5 Pve..

Any suggestions from you Pro guys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hampmaestro said:

Hi. Got 38 traits in Assa, and 37 in Outlaw. 

Cant really decide which one "to-go-for" in 7.1.5 Pve..

Any suggestions from you Pro guys? 

Whatever you prefer.

I mean it. Different specs will be better for different fights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye, Ofcourse its different from raids, M+ or other different situations.

I was more thinking if Outlaw will beat Assa in single-target dps if you got likewise gear in both specs? since theyr nerfing the shit out of us.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You might start considering Sub , it will start to scale better than Sin once you hit Nighthold ilevel gear and will not be caught after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hampmaestro said:

Ye, Ofcourse its different from raids, M+ or other different situations.

I was more thinking if Outlaw will beat Assa in single-target dps if you got likewise gear in both specs? since theyr nerfing the shit out of us.

What I said still stands - assuming you can play each spec properly, you will get equally good results with any of them

 

9 hours ago, Jerremiah said:

You might start considering Sub , it will start to scale better than Sin once you hit Nighthold ilevel gear and will not be caught after that.

This is frankly not the case.

 

The specs are so close in every respect at the moment that it will depend on the particular fight and how well players can optimize each spec for the fight, not which spec does better than the other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.