FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vandrad

SMF vs. Titans Grip help

Ok, I have all of these, and I am wondering which is going to produce the highest damage/DPS output. Lionheart Executioner and Shin'ka (2H), Execution of Dominion Reborn (2H, LFR version), or Worldbreakers Stormscythe (1H) and Shellsplitter Greataxe (1H). All are fully upgraded and enchanted with Dancing Steel. Thanks in advance.

As has been said multiple times before, the weapons with the highest ilvl will provide you with the best DPS, so just take whichever set has the highest ilvl weapons in it. In your case I would assume it would be SMF, according to the list you provided.

My understanding of this was you went with highest main hand weapon damage?

Saying that now I can see where the SMF dmg bonuses could take over pretty quick from a small difference between (in my case) a 502 1H and a 476 2H.

I've got Shellplitter Greataxe (reforged for tanking) and Scavenged Pandaren fist weapon of some kind, or Lionheart Champion and Gravetouch Greatsword.

I've been using the latter and doing ~75k dps, 112k vs packs of adds at 498 ilvl (I have shied away from dropping all my gold on Dancing Steel, etc. with these low item levels).

I take it that I should be swinging the axe and fist weapon (my best 1H 463 weapon str+crit)?

Just go with item level, honestly. You can't compare a 1h weapon to a 2h weapon based on weapon damage only.

I have not read you guide yet so forgive me if it in their. I looking to go off spec fury as I am

an tank now. You said go with whichever has the highest item level regarding SMF vs TG. Which do you go if they are the same? which one would be stronger?

If they are exactly the same ilvl, SMF pulls ahead but ~1-3% on single target, and TG pulls slightly ahead on AoE.