FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Mobely

What are the bis legos for BoS build?

I have the bracers, belt, and the ERW ring.  I was wondering if dropping the bracers for the ring would a dps gain for more uptime on BoS. Thoughts? Thanks.

Edited by Mobely

While i have no real idea, I've heard from some people including Tegu that belt/wrists. With that said i heard this a while ago not idea if it's still accurate. I believe Belt/wrists make the most sense, belt offers lot more runes in theory. If you ran belt/ring you'd probably over cap on runes during Empower talent.

19 hours ago, Drtain said:

If you ran belt/ring you'd probably over cap on runes during Empower talent.

Isn't Hungering Runeweapon the better choice if you run BoS? Is that really an issue if you reach the cap which shouldn't be happening if you spam OB. In my opinion belt/necroring are the best legendary to keep BoS up as long as possible.

Edited by Nique

I believe that until you get the 4pc, the ring is better assuming you are on a fight that can maximize BoS uptime. Most people with ring don't pop it on the first BoS, but on the second as without a ring/lust on pull it tends to have much lower uptime. Ring will be even further devalued once you get convergence of fates, as it will cut HRW down to 2 min cooldown, and line up BoS and HRW each time.

With the 4pc producing RP on rime, and also rime procing far more frequently, I believe belt + bracers will be best. Darkhorse of Belt + Helm could also be really good, if it's possible to sustain BoS without Runic Attunement, allowing you to pick up Gathering storm instead.

I really think ring is a crutch for right now, and is technically BiS right now, but will change once NH releases.