FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hunter328

Unlicensed Apothecary Good or Poor?

Hi.  In the Warlock Arena tier list Unlicensed Apothecary is grouped under good, but the description says it is a poor choice in Arena.  Is that how it's supposed to be?  If so I'm not sure what that means as far as whether or not it's a good pick.

Sorry, I'm new to this site, my first post.  If I should ask this or report the discrepancy elsewhere just let me know.  I tried to post under the guides section but it wasn't highlightable as a choice.

thanks!

Hey,

thanks for pointing it out. This discrepancy was most likely caused by opinion differences between Sottle and Pesty. The card is actually good in arena and its location on tier list is correct. We will be fixing this issue soon.

You can report issues such as this one in the thread of the card or the thread of the tier list - it's not possible to create a new thread in Guide Comments subforum. Creating a new thread in General Discussion or sending me a PM is fine as well.

Your approach to this has been prefect my friend. And I can confirm this card can be very good in arena as long as you know how to play him (which shouldn't be a problem i you play lots of arena)

7 hours ago, JohnnyZ said:

@positiv2 Should there be a separate forum for Arena discussion like there is for Constructed?

There was one, but since it was pretty much dead, it got merged with General Discussion.