FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Myrid

Stats

Very quick and simple question. 
When plugging in my weights into AskMrRobot I'm using Icy-Veins Assassin guide which are as follows

1. Agility: 1.00
  2. Mastery: 0.84
  3. Critical Strike: 0.68
  4. Versatility: 0.67
  5. Haste: 0.46

but what should I place for Main and Offhand weapon damage? Should I just stick with what they have placed in? Is it even relevant at all?
Thanks for taking time to answer.

7 hours ago, Myrid said:

Very quick and simple question. 
When plugging in my weights into AskMrRobot I'm using Icy-Veins Assassin guide which are as follows

1. Agility: 1.00
  2. Mastery: 0.84
  3. Critical Strike: 0.68
  4. Versatility: 0.67
  5. Haste: 0.46

but what should I place for Main and Offhand weapon damage? Should I just stick with what they have placed in? Is it even relevant at all?
Thanks for taking time to answer.

While it's a simple question, the answer is significantly less simple :P

I'm going to throw a couple great links to you here, which will hopefully help you understand the whole thing a little better, and you can work it out yourself.

Stats weights are entirely dependent on your own gear, so it's worth taking the time to figure out how to get your own and update them every time you get a new piece of gear. You can update them using something called SimulationCraft, or SimCraft for short. Here is a handy guide that will help you use it and figure out how to run your own Sims for your specific character.

For weapon damage, it depends more on your relic. Obviously high level Relics add more damage to your weapon, but because each relic boosts a different trait, some of them are worth MUCH more than their respective item level / weapon damage might indicate. Here is another spreadsheet with information about which relics you should be choosing; I don't believe it has been updated for 7.1.5 yet, but the only change that I can think of off the top of my head is that 3x Master Assassin relics are no longer the best possible combination 

Happy reading!

• Like 1