Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hey yall! so i'm writing this because i just want to undesrtand something. my friend and i compared numbers today because we are both shadow priests albeit i have a higher ilvl than he does maybe by around 7 im sitting at 863 . 

what happend was during the last fight we decided to do the same -ish rotations meaing we both had vamp touch and shadow pain up on the same boss at all times.

at the end of the fight i found something odd,

his vamp touch dealt 4.99m dmg with max hit at 315 and minimum 

mine only dealt 3.71 with max hit at 335 but take this in, minimum hit at 17k LOLLL

another thing that got my attention

his max hit on mind blast was 512 k, while mine was only at 281k.

his crit and mastery stands at 20% and 40%, mine at 24% and 42%
his haste stands at 27 and mine stands at 24

can anyone explain this? at all? does it make any sense at all LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LazioB
      Hi everyone! This is my first time playing endgame content, thanks to some veteran friends who invited me to play with them. I started with a Fury Warrior, and now that I feel comfortable, I started logging the runs. 

Here is a part of Antorus Normal ( I accidentaly deleted the file later which included the rest of the bosses :( )

Would anyone please take a look at it to see where I have room for improvement (probably everything) and how can I tackle those issues?

PD: Im lacking one of the BiS leggos, and ever since I have the Convergance of Fates trinket, I lost my rotation, cant seem to find when to fire each ability now.
    • By Narii625

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H, 11/11N
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      Tank All DPS (Healing offspec preferable but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others.
      We are looking for skilled and laid back DPS and a Tank for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding but serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      Fill out our Application form & add me on and/or Discord! ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Stan

An overview of all micro-holidays in 2018.
      Here's a schedule of all micro-holidays for this year. For more details about what's coming near the end of the month, check out This Month in WoW and our This Week in WoW series.
      Blizzard (Source)
      A new addition to Legion is what we’re calling micro-holidays. Each one is meant to make the world feel more alive without making players feel like they need to participate for big rewards—while still providing some more variety and fun.

To commemorate the first ringing of the Scarab Gong on January 23, 2006, players will be able to relive a portion of the Ahn’Qiraj gate opening by collecting items for turn-in. The winning faction will then be able to claim bragging rights and have their faction flag hang over the gates until the next Call of the Scarab micro-holiday event.

The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your local watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl!

Those who head to Feralas will be able to bear witness to the yearly hatching of the hippogryphs. You may even make a little friend for the day.

Dinosaurs are running amok in Un’Goro. Help quell the rampage and you’ll be awarded some temporary evolution buffs.

Each year, the Winterfin murlocs allow their tadpoles free reign over their village. You can make a difference by adopting your favorite, feeding it, and protecting it from nearby predators.

Step into the shoes of a guard in the major cities with a /salute and you’ll get to serve and protect the city just like them. Stay vigilant and watch out for any invaders.

Several of Azeroth’s characters – some of whom you might recognize – are giving tours of Azeroth in their hot air balloons. You’ll enjoy their commentary and interact with other citizens as you take in the scenery.

Head to Sporeggar in Zangarmarsh, collect some rare mushrooms, and help the sporelings heal the great mushroom, Fshoo. You’ll gain a bit of Sporeggar reputation for helping them out.

Thousand Needles is where the biggest bash on boats can be found in Azeroth. It’s a chance to unwind a little, away from the lurking danger of the Burning Legion.

The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into dance parties for the day! Crowd on in and show some faction pride!

The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your local watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl!

A wonderful celebration of all things Moonkin is happening today in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!.
      These holidays are just the beginning and we’ll be adding more even beyond the patch so keep an eye on the calendar!
    • By Javalvik
      <Exo> is an old guild from Dragonblight which semi-recently transferred to Stormrage in search of mythic raiders. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. 
      We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to get loot and have a good time, however this still means on progression nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some shit.
      Our raids are on 3 nights a week; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm-12 Server Time (EST). The Monday raids are optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights.
      Currently we are in need of any competent DPS, off specs are always a welcome addition but not required. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience, or class.
      We do not have a minimum item level required to join our raid team, however we will require you to catch up in our Monday farm-runs up until you are at a mythic level.
      If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please add Pasha#1800, Java#1849 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to talk with an officer.
    • By Stan

Upright Orcs, Island Expeditions, Kul Tiran Druid Bear forms, Dark Iron Dwarf Shaman water totem and new weapon & creature models were added in this week's Alpha Build 26231.
      Alpha Build 26231 Highlights
      Upright Orcs are now available on Battle for Azeroth Alpha. Simply visit the Barber Shop or create a new character to adjust your character's posture. Island Expeditions are available for testing. New Kul Tiran Druid Bear forms were added to the game. Zandalari Druid models received animations. The last Dark Iron Shaman (water) totem was added. Many new items were added including warglaives and a gun from Nazmir. A full list can be found here. Achievements
      Drust Do It. Heroic: The Temple of Sethraliss Heroic: Underrot Mythic: The Temple of Sethraliss Mythic: The Underrot Ready for War (Alliance) Ready for War (Horde) Snake Eyes Sporely Alive Taint Nobody Got Time For That The Temple of Sethraliss Underrot Class Changes
      The latest talent changes can be found here.
      Battle Dungeon 1H Glaives

Nazmir Guns

Kul Tiran Druid Bear Forms

Captured Titan Construct

Captured Titan Construct Mace

Dark Iron Dwarf Water Totem
      The final water totem was added to the game recently. You can find all totems here.