FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vdeku

Helya Trial of Valor Tips

How do you handle the whole fight against helya as Assa? Tunnel to the boss without hitting the adds?  

I have to go tonight and I want to be prepared.

any advice ?

thanks D:

32 minutes ago, Vdeku said:

How do you handle the whole fight against helya as Assa? Tunnel to the boss without hitting the adds?  

I have to go tonight and I want to be prepared.

any advice ?

thanks D:

Do the fight properly lol. For damage on tentacles you can multi-dot, otherwise you have Exsang for high priority adds

• Like 1

Not sure what difficulty but on heroic as MP/AP sin I usually run with AP during first phase. Rupture the first 2 blobs during breaths and dps them down. Phase 2 I switch to deadly poison and rupture the priority tents and switch to dps mariner when the tank gets him there. Same thing with grimelord.

When all the skele adds are up we send the single target DPS up the stairs like me to start on tents and let the massive AoE classes handle all the skeles below. Works out better this way imo than when the raid leader wants to force everyone to stay at the bottom of the stairs.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sl1ck731 said:

Not sure what difficulty but on heroic as MP/AP sin I usually run with AP during first phase. Rupture the first 2 blobs during breaths and dps them down. Phase 2 I switch to deadly poison and rupture the priority tents and switch to dps mariner when the tank gets him there. Same thing with grimelord.

When all the skele adds are up we send the single target DPS up the stairs like me to start on tents and let the massive AoE classes handle all the skeles below. Works out better this way imo than when the raid leader wants to force everyone to stay at the bottom of the stairs.

Thanks a lot !