FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
NECKBRE4KER

Balance druid stat priority

I did the simulations and it is nothing like your guide. In your guide mastery is second but according to my sims mastery is the worst. Haste>Versatility>=Crit>Mastery according to my sims.

Yes i had scaling enabled and did everything else correctly.

7 minutes ago, NECKBRE4KER said:

I did the simulations and it is nothing like your guide. In your guide mastery is second but according to my sims mastery is the worst. Haste>Versatility>=Crit>Mastery according to my sims.

Yes i had scaling enabled and did everything else correctly.

Ok. A single sim means that is the priority that you should be pushing for, with nothing else taken into account. Only your character and your current gear level. 

The stat priority is to be followed as a general priority for all players. It will not always be exactly the same as what you get in your own personal sims.

Not much to add, Blainie explained correctly - what it tells me is that you lack Haste, that is why your SimCraft tells you to prioritize it :) If you would link your Armory, one could take a look and even explain to you the result of the SimCraft...

On 15.1.2017 at 2:02 PM, Boonatix said:

Not much to add, Blainie explained correctly - what it tells me is that you lack Haste, that is why your SimCraft tells you to prioritize it :) If you would link your Armory, one could take a look and even explain to you the result of the SimCraft...

I dont think i lack Haste, i had more before the patch but it seems like now my neck and belt are better then what i had (with the patch changes to secondary stats) and they dont have Haste on it, also one of my legendaries doesnt. But anyway here is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/destromath/Valkya/simple