FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Legion Warlock Gear & Relic Journal

Hey boys and girls - link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v2hu5Jcn36csfVOCJfneQpmqd3KsYh1nA6hUew5mGdk/edit?usp=sharing

This thing can do a lot of things for you Warlocks.  You can set your stat weights and see what gear is best for those stat weights, find what gear drops where, put in some filters to find your BiS list (example: sort by chest and then highest calculated value), and other things.  Some helpful things in this journal include a relic guide, trinket RPPM values, trinket effect spell ID's for weak auras, and all the things that can drop for us in Nighthold.  

Sorry I'm not as active here as I used to be.  I'm 50% completed with my MBA and might have more time to do some theorycrafting guides one day again soon.  For now, I have to keep my concentrations in more important places.  But when I do find time, it's coming here first!

Cheers,

Zagam

I threw in a few extra tabs - BiS tab, recommended relics, etc.  Nothing anyone else can't do.  No problem.  And thanks.