Katuesha

Request WA Mote of Sanctification

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am searching for a WA that shows the icon of the trinket Mote of Sancification and a timer with the cooldown. I am using this trinket lately and I would like to know if it's on cooldown or not during fights.

I looked online for a lot of them but couldn't find any that were up to date and actually works.

Edited by Katuesha
Found the WA for totems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By reddfoxx146
      Strangely Ironic is guild of friends and family that has been around the block a couple times. We are trying to recruit active players to form a raid team. Due to RL and the age of the game our ranks have dwindled. We are a casual guild looking to raid two nights a week from 9pm EST to 11pm EST; days of the week will change as I work shift work. If you want to join and don't want to raid we are still accepting all applicants as we want to foster an active community.
      No hot-heads please, as we are a guild who recognizes that this is just a game and we are all here to have fun and relax.
      If you are interested add reddfoxx#1496 or head to strangelyironic.enjin.com to fill out an application.
    • By repodude
      Hello! 
      I'm pretty good with weak auras and even some lua code but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this weak aura.
      heres the basic function i want:
      Prototype Personal Decimator - only fires a missile when you are at least 10 yards away.
      I want the icon to show when I am <10 yards ( too close) to my target to remind me to back up. Once i am >=10 yards, i want the icon to hide.
      it sounds simple but i cant figure it out
      can anyone help me figure this out please ? :)
    • By Chumani

***LEAKED IMAGE OF 1st RAID BOSS IN NEW VANILLA SERVERS***

**8/11 Heroic Antorus** 
      Raid times   630 - 830pst    Tues/Thur/Sun        Alt/casual raid    630 - 830pst  Mon
      Hai Raiders! Looking for a guild you can call home?? Looking for a guild you can raid with?? Looking for a guild thats active?? Mature and Fun?? Look no more!

Corrupted Destiny guild is looking for YOU!! Are you wanting to raid and havnt been able to? Maybe you need a guild that does..... Hope to log in and see other guild members online?? Maybe you need a guild that its possible in! We are one of Skywall's oldest guilds. We have watched them come and go and yet we remain strong! We feel as if we are a family.... you will too! We are getting ready for Antorus the Burning Throne raid incoming soon! Come and join us and help us kick ass in there! Casual raider? Non raider? Come join us anyway, run our lesser raids just to get some gear or to gear up your alt!!

We have been here for a long time.... Come and join us and you will immediately know why this is so!

Im Chu.... and I am waiting for you!!

Chu#12466 - Deni#1743
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100
    • By Baes
      Hello fellow raiders!   Stormguard is looking for more friends to have fun with us in our fabulous raids! =) Please check up the newest update below, on what we are looking for =)   Who WE are We are Stormguard - a Mythic, semi-hardcore raiding guild that once upon a time moved from Steamwheedle Cartel to Argent Dawn in search of new friends and adventures. We have years of raiding experience and a great atmosphere in our raids that we value a lot, successfully maintain and are very proud of. We appreciate a good joke, friendly banter and even a good pun! We do not, however, tolerate insults, enraging or any display of aggression - if it will occur- it can earn you a boot from the guild.    Who YOU are You are a gentleman,a lady or a cat, who is mature, has raiding experience, polite and has a good attitude. You are not a drama queen/king/cat, whiner or a grumpy dwarf. You are researching your class's tips and tricks and are always up to date with news and changes. You come prepared, repaired and bearing a good joke for the night and are able to listen/talk using our voice communications. Patience and a good sense of humor are crucial!   Since we reside on an RP server, some of our members are RPers and some are not - which means you are not obligated to RP but you may not disturb or insult in any way others that do so. You shall always remember that you represent our guild when you are out in the wilderness or in the cities and shall behave accordingly.     What our GOALS are Stormguards ultimate goal is to clear each current content tier on mythic difficulty while maintaining a good and friendly atmosphere. We raid 3 times per week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday evenings from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We do not normally extend over the raid-end time, unless it is the last encounter and it is agreed with all the raid members. We require our members to attend minimum of 85% of the raids.     For SOCIAL members: We are always welcoming social members. To fulfill social member requirements you actually have to be social! Social members are the soul of the guild and we value them as much as our raiders.   How you can FIND us: nakrul#1126
      daniel#22894 Please visit and apply at our guild page: http://stormguard.openlogix.se Please register with your ingame character name for faster approval.
    • By Skaboy
      Entropy is a serious but casual horde guild on US-Hellscream. We are serious about raiding without the intense hours. Even when recruitment status is none, we will accept exceptional applications for all classes.
      Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00PM to 11:00PM server with raid invitations sent out at 6:30PM.

We're interested in you if you fit the following criteria:
      1) Raid attendance is essential. We don't want people sitting on the bench but we also want to make sure we're raiding 8 hours per week. We expect you to be available for at least 80% of our raids.
      2) Be on time and prepared for raids. This includes flasks and other consumables.
      3) Ventrilo is mandatory and a working mic is desired.
      4) You're appropriately geared for our current content.
      5) Effort and thought have been put into your gear/gem/enchant choices. You wouldn't show up for a job interview looking like a bum, why would you apply to a guild with improper gems or some insane spec?
      6) You're up to date with your class. We expect our raiders to perform to the best of their abilities.
      7) You have a computer that's not run with hamster power or requires a hand crank. Some encounters are taxing on a computer's resources so if your toon can't even handle Orgrimmar it's not likely to do well with 20+ whelps that need AOE'ing.

You may be interested in us because:
      1) Entropy uses either free roll or the personal loot system. There is no loot council.
      2) We won't eat your babies the first time you stand in something you have no business being in. Repeatedly do it and we'll break out the bibs and BBQ sauce.
      3) We provide a limited amount of consumables and flasks on hard mode raid nights. The guild vault will cover most of your progression raiding repair costs.
      4) Vent isn't a circus during raids. We're focused on the job at hand and you will not be distracted by fart jokes.

We are not interested in you if you fit the following criteria:
      1) You roll or take BoE items then sell them.
      2) Unwilling/unable to spend an entire evening on one boss during progression. While this is rare, it can happen.
      3) Drama queens. If you have a problem bring it up to an officer. This is our job. Don't announce it in guild chat or during a raid. Your issue will have nothing to do with 99% of the guild.
      4) You are 17 or younger. We try to keep guild and Ventrilo chat PG-13 but occasionally a few four letter words appear out of nowhere. Additionally, we don't want someone's mom interrupting their raiding to get homework or the dishes done.
      Follow the instructions at www.entropy-hellscream.com under the Join Entropy tab if you would like to apply.
      If you have any questions please feel free to contact Dagthunderer, Ashatae, Epicheals
      Or you can find me online. Skaboy, Tankboy, Skabear, Heyzuse, Dethboy, Demonboy, or Skagirl. I switch often.