wardal

(Seasonal Softcore) <Wizard> looking for clan - new to 70 farming T6 solo

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hello, my name is Wardal. I recently quit EQ2 and came back to diablo 3, after not playing since the release of RoS. I started a few days ago and have about 20 hours played, playing about 6 or so hours a night. I am in the US Eastern Timezone and mostly play sometime within the hours of 6pm-2am EST.

Looking for an active clan of somewhat serious players who can also joke around and have fun, who has active players during the hours I play. Doesn't have to be the largest or most progressed clan, just want likeminded and active people who I can play with. Would rather have a smaller clan with very active players than a large one with people who never play.

I have completed the season objectives for the 6 piece Firebird's and have a couple pieces of Vrys and Tal Rashas. I have a couple Legendary gems and still farming more. I have been mostly playing about T6 which I can quickly clear solo, and using the cube when I can for upgrades.

Here is my profile (keep in mind I am often switching around my build for different situations and also experimenting, so it may not be my main build)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/wardal-1471/hero/83956481

You can reply here or message me in game (battle net id- wardal#1471 ) Thank you for your time

Edited by wardal