FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Elretardo

Gathering storm (with or w/o BoS)

Gathering storm clearly synergies well with BoS builds, but I'm finding it sims significantly higher for me than RA even when taking OB. In particular, murderous efficiency / FP / Avalanche / GS / OB consistently sims several percent higher for me than IT / FP / Av / RA / OB/

Limited in game testing seems to vindicate this. I'm using Koltira's will + Seal of Necrofantasia.

Anyone see anything similar? I don't see many parses with people using GS w/o BoS.

I'm using OBGS myself.. and increasingly effectively as I get the flow of the CDs and maximising uptime.

Mileage may vary for others though as I have the luxury of choosing between the legendary helm, bracers and belt.

At the moment I run mostly M+ but it's been very good for the frequent burst of RW lining up with Icecap for every other PoF cast and the extended window for the AoE stun.

Armory in my signature and I have a log from a recent raid, but nothing particularly useful in that as it's still early days in testing various aspects of the build.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gmQLCZac8JVzDH7A#view=rankings&boss=-3&difficulty=0

The reason RA is better without breathe (or at least viewed as better) is RA gives a much easier uptime with icytalons, and generally speaking is pretty probably won't yield much worse or better results.