FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kayden87

Hailstorm Boulder fist

Hey guys,  i just got 2 set on my shaman last night and was wondering if the Boulderfist/Hailstorm build would still be viable. I use simcraft v7.1.5 i made sure it was for the current patch with hotfixes.     US - Kel'Thuzad - Zyrania

With the hailstorm/BF build I sim 460k

FoA with Overcharge I drop to 410k

On battle net forums and reddit people are saying overcharge/FoA is still better even tho I sim 50k less. So im not sure whats really the best way to go. If BF/Hailstorm is good again, will Icy veins be updating the rotation page?

It certainly doesn't seem like Boulderfist is dead, the top logs on Warcraftlogs are chuck full of it. Great build for dungeons as well. Personally, I haven't been able to see any DPS gain from Overcharge either. It seems like that talent is kind of the odd man out for me. I always do better with Tempest regardless of my other choices.

Hey guys, I found the same thing when I ran multiple sims using a variety of different talent builds, with the 2 piece T19 BF-HS-CS build came out on top.

Edited by Rancour