FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sleivert

Cooldown usage for ret

I was wondering a little bit about this, at the moment if i use my guardian at the beggining of the fight i will have it back after 5 mins, should i wait and use it at the same time as my fourth set of wings at 6 min as long as the fight doesn't last over 10 mins so i get to use guardian a third time?

Second question is about cooldown usage in 5.4. As guardian cooldown is reduced to 3 min, should you wait with wings and use it at the same time as guardian everytime or just use wings as soon as it's off cooldown? 

For these questions let's say that the boss you're fighting is a straight forward dps race and there's no point that you want to save cooldowns for to get the extra burst.

I was wondering a little bit about this, at the moment if i use my guardian at the beggining of the fight i will have it back after 5 mins, should i wait and use it at the same time as my fourth set of wings at 6 min as long as the fight doesn't last over 10 mins so i get to use guardian a third time?

If the fight lasts less than 10 minutes then yes delay the 2nd GoAK to align with your 4th AW.  Just don't ever lose out on a potential GoAK usage just to align with AW.

Second question is about cooldown usage in 5.4. As guardian cooldown is reduced to 3 min, should you wait with wings and use it at the same time as guardian everytime or just use wings as soon as it's off cooldown? 

Use both on cooldown, only aligning at the 6min intervals (every 3rd AW and 2nd GoAK).

• Like 1

I had been wondering about this as well, I was simply using two AWs and then waiting for GoAK to come back to use my third but this seems like it will provide a lot more DPS.  :D