FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SpookySkeletons

Unholy help

Here's a link to my armory. 

With my item level, I feel like I should be getting way more than the 380ish k im getting. It sims for about 430k, which even then is still below either frost build, despite having slightly more item levels in the unholy set. I feel like I have the rotation down, but at the same with with Necrosis I feel very feast or famine. Either I get rune regen procs and then run low on RP, or I get none and get close to capping while waiting for runes to charge. This is frustrating, because I feel like for Nighthold UH performs a bit better/more reliably than frost, if for no other reason than having some ranged utility, and good AoE that isn't CD reliant. 

Sorry I dont have any logs, still raiding as Frost until I get some better result. Also, I have no UH legendaries. I have Acherus Drapes, Sephuz, Prydaz, and the frost ring. 

I would stick to playing frost since unholy requires the bis wrists to even be competitive. As unholy you should be using infected claws. 

What is your current item level?

Logs are really the only way i can give you an accurate reasoning. Frost is still better than unholy though sadly. Necrosis isn't good trust me on this one, it's really bad, also once you get 2 set necrosis is even worse.