FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bam2k

MW Help / Haste / Crit WTF

Hi

1st THX for your BIG Support!!!

i need help to find the optimal Stats for my Character.

Monday we killed Animus HC and now i need best perfomance for Lei Shen Progress.

Raid 25

Progress 11/13

Guild: Ira Cruenta

Enqô Compare Bot

World of Logs

Enqô Armory Link

On my Bank:

inv_chest_leather_raidmonk_m_01.jpgFire-Charm Vest

inv_shoulder_leather_raiddruid_m_01.jpgSpaulders of Dinomancy

• Do you have the Legendary Meta Gem? (LMG)

Yes

• Do you want to gem more Intellect or crit?

I prefer Crit

• Do you want a specific amount of spirit that you feel comfortable with?

~8000

THX 4 Help

Sorry for my bad englisch is not my native language

Edited by 7rinak3r

TOO MUCH MASTERY.

get rid oF ALL your mastery gear.

Use both the shoulders and chest that you have.  Get Megaera helm, get jin'rohk bracers, get Durumu cape and ring, get Horridon Trinket, get Dark Animus Hands, (heroic jin'rohk sword and  normal lei shen offhand better than heroic staff).  If you can't get these things, just make do with what you have until you can get them.

Tell your loot council that any mastery gear you have is about as useful as a dead rat in your pantry.

You should go for least amount of spirit if you're in a 25 man raid.  Especially if you have more than 1 priest in your raid.  You should use the LMG to get more mana when it proc and when you have Hymn of Hope buff you should be fistweaving for mana.

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/0239efa7-d0c6-4aea-87f6-e1a5d16c6327

That is my recommendation.  (make sure you update from armoy with the gear you're going to use) and then do the optimize.

Still better than your spirit/haste chest.  If you don't like that low spirit, just come back and let me know so we can put a cap.

hi Krazyito,

just saw your recommendation - is there any ilvl cap where you would say - below it doesnt work?

right now i am doing 25-man raids with 4/12 hc and i am working as well on reforging my stats...

always changing a little bit...didnt find the best setup yet ;) right now i got spirit quite low 7,5k think i want to take it up a little bit.

you think your recommendation would work for my gear? if yes i will try it!

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/blackmoore/yukee

thanks yukee

hi Krazyito,

just saw your recommendation - is there any ilvl cap where you would say - below it doesnt work?

right now i am doing 25-man raids with 4/12 hc and i am working as well on reforging my stats...

always changing a little bit...didnt find the best setup yet wink.png right now i got spirit quite low 7,5k think i want to take it up a little bit.

you think your recommendation would work for my gear? if yes i will try it!

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/blackmoore/yukee

thanks yukee

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what your question is.  Are you asking about spirit or haste depending on the ilvl?

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/6c11cabd-5139-4220-b540-e255fa80df3d

theres my recommendation basted on what you have currently.  You could lose some spirit in favor of the next haste breakpoint if you want (would be around 8k spirit~).  Just change the breakpoints around and see what you like.

I don't understand what your doing with surging mists.

I think it's trying to get free chi with meta gem. You get a lot more mana by being in melee range and doing jab, tiger palm, jab, tiger palm.

Also, since you count as melee you can avoid a lot of mechanics by being in melee range. For example, on iron qon you do not have to spread with the lightning debuff, you can stack with melee and it will not spread to them.

On twin consorts you don't have to spread because the comets will never target you. So you can just stack with melee and not worry about being near someone.

That's the beauty of this class. Raw throughput + less worrying about mechanics.

• Like 1

You are right! But ... ahhhh the f***ing AE Effects and Boss Move -> you must move

And Yes my intention was free chi, mostly i need the heal.

2 free heal and 2 chis for mana tea. 

but ...

I think it's trying to get free chi with meta gem. You get a lot more mana by being in melee range and doing jab, tiger palm, jab, tiger palm.

...i want to try it.

World of Logs 11.08.2013 Lei Shen Progress

Priest = imba o_O

Thank you Krazyito

You can't just look at over all.  There are many things that can skew numbers.  You're better looking at it on a fight by fight basis.

And again.  Be in melee range! it will help you play better in the end =P