FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SHIMOxxKUMA

Still worth coming back?

Hello, just had a quick question for people who have been playing since legion launch. Me and a few friends played when it came out for the first month, things came up and we all wanted to finish school and finals. Now we are thinking about coming back but the question I have is it still worth coming back? For instance are we too far behind  when it comes to AP, iLVL, and legendaries? Saw some people already have maxed out artifacts and I think the average we made it was to 15-16. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question just want some insight. Thank you for any helpful replies!

Edited by SHIMOxxKUMA

Well, I'm sorry but no one can tell you whether you should play any game. This is entertainment so you enjoy it or not and it's completely up to your personal taste.

If you are asking whether you are in time to participate in World First race, then no, you are late. If you want to come back and jump to a Mythic raiding guild right away, the answer would be 'not possible' as well.

But simply to play the game, make some progress and enjoy it - here's no such a thing like being too late :)

You will get all your Legendaries and Artifact traits eventually, there's no rush. A new raid tier just started this week, there are plenty catch up mechanics and plenty things to do. You can get into raiding as well, just will have to start with Normal and make all your way up.

5 hours ago, SHIMOxxKUMA said:

Hello, just had a quick question for people who have been playing since legion launch. Me and a few friends played when it came out for the first month, things came up and we all wanted to finish school and finals. Now we are thinking about coming back but the question I have is it still worth coming back? For instance are we too far behind  when it comes to AP, iLVL, and legendaries? Saw some people already have maxed out artifacts and I think the average we made it was to 15-16. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question just want some insight. Thank you for any helpful replies!

Hi! If you enjoy the game it's definitely worth returning! Patch 7.1.5 brought a lot of QoL improvements for alts, like the Artifact Catch-up. Gearing is good too. The ObliterumObliterum cap has been raised to item level 865 for crafted items. There's Karazhan, World Quests, raids, LFR, Mythic+ dungeons and a lot of other ways to quickly gear your character. You can even earn new Legendaries. Content is being pushed steadily and there's always "something to do". You can start working on Legion flying that comes in 7.2 - Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part TwoBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two.

11 hours ago, Stan said:

Hi! If you enjoy the game it's definitely worth returning! Patch 7.1.5 brought a lot of QoL improvements for alts, like the Artifact Catch-up. Gearing is good too. The ObliterumObliterum cap has been raised to item level 865 for crafted items. There's Karazhan, World Quests, raids, LFR, Mythic+ dungeons and a lot of other ways to quickly gear your character. You can even earn new Legendaries. Content is being pushed steadily and there's always "something to do". You can start working on Legion flying that comes in 7.2 - Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part TwoBroken Isles Pathfinder, Part Two.

Alright thank you! This pretty much answers everything I was wondering when it comes to gearing and AP. Nice to know the catch up mechanics were added in and I also saw the post talking about the iLVL for dungeons going up on dropped gear. Thanks a lot.