FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Andrax

Frost Trinket Help

Hey all,

I was hoping to just get some suggestions for my trinkets that I have.  I am rocking an 880 Chains with Vers as the stat, an 860 Eye of Command, an 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal, and an 875 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid with a socket.  I've seen the Chains with vers is strong for us so I've been using that, but my stats are pretty low I think with Crit at 20% and Haste at 19%, Mastery at 38% and Vers at 6% so I am thinking the Arcanocrystal since it is a solid boost upwards.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  I think I may be a bit high on Mastery as well, but I am hoping to change that with some more gear drops.  I've also posted a link to my armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Andrax/simple

while i'm not 100% sure. I would assume eye of command is better on bosses, that don't have target swapping. On bosses with swapping use the Chains. Always use arcanocrystal.

it's insane how it's hard to get a good trinket. I don't have any and i feel i could be far better with better trinkets

sadly

:(

Arcanocrystal is that good? i mean, no str on it :/