2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I feel like I should be performing better as a frost mage at my specific level. If some of you don't mind taking a look at my logs and letting me know what I could do to improve, it would help me out a lot.
A lot of people have told me once i get bracers and shard that my dps will normalize for my ilvl. Is this true? I follow the standard for frost mage st rotation: dont eat Ice-lance procs, don't waste insta flurries, spend flurries by frostbolt>flurry>Ice-lance, etc. If I am missing something, please let me know.
Here are some logs to look at.
The Sworn is recruiting DPS. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
Thank you for your consideration
Hi ya'll - My Mission is to a make EVERYONE comfortable in PvP and have FUN knowing they're playing their class well, and are able to help contribute to the team. This should decrease the amount of griefers, salty dogs, ragers, and quitters in PvP throughout arena / bgs!! It's my goal <3
Pushing towards that I wanted to share a PvP Guide I've put together breaking down talents, honor talents, and how to do the rotation for Elemental Shaman. I hope it helps you guys and gives you an edge in PvP. I'll be putting together some more to help break more pieces of PVP.
Elemental shaman are at the BEST place they've been in for PATCHES!! So it's a great time to push rating and try some different comps out!!
My top 3v3 comps:
1) Boom + Ele + MW/Hpal
2) Destro + Ele + Heals
3) Sub + Ele + HPriest
4) Ele + War + Rdruid
5) Spriest + Ele + Heals
My top 2v2 comps - anything other than these is kind too hard to handle with how often there are melee in 2v2.
1) MW + Ele
2) Rogue + Ele
3) Ele + Rdruid
4) Ele + Hpriest
Let me know what works for you and what doesnt!!
The future guides will include
1) Arena Guide - dealing with positioning, when to do damage, communicating , and key addons that will help you
2) Battleground Guide - what specs work for each map, little tips and tricks per map type, and how to communicate with your teammates well
3) UI - reviewing how different UI setups can REALLY enhance your pvp gameplay
4) Keybinds and Macros - Trying to call out the little changes you can make that can make a big difference, and things you may not be thinking about for Macros/keybinds that could blow your mind.
My damage is low in mythic tos so I've switched to the more preferred spec of firestarter and kindling for some bosses. I have the Pyro bracers and the belt. Desperate to improve my damage.
1.Should I use the bracer proc below 30 percent when I'm in the belt execute phase?
2. Should I be waiting for Incanter's flow to be on five before using combustion (a bit like that old rogue ability (bandit's guile?)) or is it bad to wait?
3. Should I be using conflag on fights where I have to switch target like Harjatan?
4. How do you deal with having to cancel a long pyro in movement fights?
Any other advice on my spec/gearing/logs is welcome x