FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hillis92

[Fury] Opener with Draught of Souls?

So I just recently started gearing up my fury warrior and managed to get him to aroun 670 and got the Draught of Souls trinket this week.But I'm not 100% sure what the optimal opener is with it. Right now I use this Charge->Dragons Roar->Battle Cry/Avatar->Bloodthrist (To proc Enrage)-Draught of Souls then during the last second of Enrage I can fit in Odyn's Fury. I usually want to get BC and OF at the same time but I can't see to fit it into my opener.

Yo. You probably mean 870 right?
Anyway, I have not gotten this trinket yet, but I recommend not running Dragon Roar, try to use Reckless Abandon and Frothing Berserker instead.
For opening: Pre-pot > Charge > Avatar/Battle Cry > Rampage > Odyn's Fury and then use the trinket.

The Reckless Abandon talent makes Battle Cry generate 100 rage and laste 2 seconds longer, which is insane combined with Frothing Berserker. Also means you can use Rampage instead of Bloodthirst to get enraged. 

Edited by Intercepter
typo

Hmm, that's actually a good idea. The opener dps didn't change much but made it easier. Just need to get used to saving some rage instead of using RP as soon as I can now :)