Tyrovar

BoS Question: Rime Procs during HRW

3 posts in this topic

Hello, first time poster here, so forgive me if my question has an obvious answer that I'm missing.

While I have Breath of Sindragosa and Hungering Rune Weapon up at the same time, I tend to cap on runes (three or more fully charged), even when spamming Obliterate. Using Rime procs while Hungering Rune Weapon is up seems to exacerbate the problem, because I am not using the runes that Hungering Rune Weapon is generating. With this build, Breath of Sindragosa seems to be my main source of damage, and it seems important to keep it up as long as possible. My question is, is it worth using Rime procs while Hungering Rune Weapon is active during BoS, or should I wait until HRW is over to use them? Here is my armory, if the answer is on a case-by-case basis:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Tyrokoth/simple

TL;DR of that is that I have the bracers + cloak as my legendaries, and neither 2- nor 4-set bonus.

I would appreciate any assistance that you can provide. Thank you for your time.

No harm in asking questions, sorry a response took so long. 

Glad you got it sorted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs -possibly a raid healer
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Frozst
      Anyone already done the math on this?  Does it make it more beneficial to have Let It Go x3 (Frost, Arcane, Frost) and sacrifice iLVL on the artifact weapon or to have 3 other (not as effective) relics but with a higher iLVL. 
      Example:
      Let It Go (865, 885, 850)
      Other Relics (Ice Age 895, Obsidian Lance 895, Ice Age 900)
    • By blackempire
      Wazzup this is my first forum post and stuff and im wondering what you think it the best talent to go for!