FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gravyspasm

Apologies to Felbirttok and friends

I apologize for killing the Warbringer.

I am very, truly sorry for not having general chat on and missing your plea to not attack the Warbringer in Dread Wastes this morning.

I was out flying, looking for Scouts to farm rep tokens for a new alt, and saw that you and your ally had already engaged a scout that must have just spawned (since it was at the start of the pathway).

I incorrectly assumed you weren't after the Warbringer that was just sitting there since you went after the Scout instead.

I do agree it was an unforgivable offense, made only worse by the fact i already have all 3 mounts.

I know that this apology will never bring you the justice you deserve, but i do actually feel bad for snaking your kill. I know i can never be forgiven, but i hope someday i might be able to make it up to you.

-gravy

ive never considered it possible to steal a tag, since if you hit it first you get the tag. what is the benefit to getting mad about rare spawn tags? do people just enjoy getting mad so much they need to go looking for reasons now?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Xiao
      Seraph is a (mostly) late night guild featuring five full-time heroic raid teams. We have been around since Ulduar and will continue to live throughout MoP and into WoD with Mythic raiding. We like to consider ourselves to be a unique balance of raiding and community that keeps Seraph going strong. If you're on Mal'ganis, you probably already know us.

Current Progression and Raid Times as of 9/24/14:

Sparkle Motion: 25man 14/14hm. Times: Tues, Thurs, Sun, Mon - 11pm-2am CST. 12am-3am EST

SpaceBall One: 25man 14/14hm. Times: Tues, Wed, Mon - 11pm-2am CST. 12am-3am EST

Bodybag Squad: 10man 14/14hm. Times: Wed, Mon - 7pm - 10:30pm CST. 8pm-11:30pm EST

Plan-D: 25man 14/14hm. Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs -11:30pm-2:30am CST. 12:30am-3:30am EST

Halo: 25man 14/14hm. Times: Fri, Sat - 11pm-2am CST. 12am-3am EST

Bear Trap: New WoD mythic team. Times: Tues, Thurs, Sun, Mon - 7:30pm-10:30pm CST. 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Digital Addiction: New WoD mythic team. Times: Tues, Wed, Mon. Times: 6:30pm-9:30pm CST. 7:30pm-10:30pm EST.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Sparkle Motion: DK (dps), Druid (tank), Monk (dps), Mage, Shaman (MDPS), Warrior (tank).

SpaceBall One: All classes, all specs excluding tanks.

Bodybag Squad: All classes, all specs.

Plan-D: All classes, all specs excluding tanks.

Halo: DK (dps), Monk (dps), Rogue, Mage.

WoD Recruitment Needs:

Bear Trap: Recruitment closed.

Digital Addiction: All healers and Ranged DPS.

Contact for Raid Teams:

Raid 1: Praetorea#1115 - Xiao

Raid 2: Nnamdi, Kramnanorc#1369

Raid 3: Pandayo and Bartimusrex. Bubbles#1903

Raid 4: Jared#1533

Raid 5: Rzi#1245, Railyn#1634

Raid 6: Grackin#1645

Raid 7. WizSpike#1781

Recruitment Head Officer for Seraph: Praetorea#1115 - For all of Seraph's heroic recruitment needs. My name is Xiao!

Recruitment Officer on behalf of Xiao

Miori#1250 - Taraaku

We would love to speak with you if you believe:

– Executing strat and properly handling mechanics comes first and foremost.

– Dps, tanking, healing, and performance are important, but not more important than mechanics.

We are always looking for any quality players that have this mentality, so feel free to bug any of our officers if you have any questions. A great source of information pertaining to who and what we are - as well as applying to us - can be found at our website: 

www.seraphguild.com

www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Seraph/rating.tier16_25

www.seraphguild.com/recruitment/

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1509106-Largest-Heroic-Raiding-Community-on-Mal-Ganis-US-lt-Seraph-gt-Now-Recruiting

• By Gravyspasm
      Running Amok is looking for a few more people to get our 10m up and running consistently. We've been able to get in and get kill Stone Guardians but attendance and holidays have slowed us down.
      We need 1-2 melee (paladin/shaman/warr) and a mage or shaman ranged dps. Having a tank or healing OS would be fantastic.
      We raid Thur and Sun, 8-11 server. Tues we run LFR as a group for anyone who is interested.
      About us. We're adults. At least on paper. We have day jobs, we can be jerks. We're sarcastic, funny, smart and helpful. We're not much for inane chatter.
      If you have thin skin, we're probably not the group for you. We insult each other freely. We usually hold off on slamming the new kids for a few days at least.
      We want consistent progress without investing every night. We don't expect miracles, but we do expect people who show up on time and consistently, won't pitch a fit if you get the bench once in a while, and of course, know your class.
      Check us out on our website (http://thrall-runningamok.guildlaunch.com) to apply or PST to anyone online in game to talk to us.