FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
lethality

Unholy or Frost in Nighthold?

Frost is slightly stronger than UH, unless you have the leg. bracers for UH in which case they are roughly equal, (dependant on player skill ofc)

Frost doesnt need any legendaries to work which is nice and the rotation is simpler as well. 

Add to that that BoS got some nice buffs recently and after getting some of the Frost Leg. items it can change the playstyle around a bit more. 

Play whichever one you can to a high level and more importantly can have fun with.  

What level are you raiding at? If its normal or heroic then you will be grand, if its Mythic then chat to your RL and see which they want.

At the moment my unholy weapon is at 52 traits and frost is at 35 - simulations show unholy is 519977 dps and frost is 486458 dps. Would it be worth re-rolling frost?

Assuming you have same traits but yes rerolling would probably be the best answer if you really want to.

Cheers. I am also unholy with leg. bracers and leg. spaulders. My unholy artifact is at 39 traits and my frost is at 34 traits (without any legenary). Still cannot decide which would be best for me.. What would you assume beeing double BIS for unholy?

Sorry for delayed responses. Frost is better at this point for sure, like there's not much denying it, I'm swapping to frost as soon as I can. Frost is just currently to strong, especially how the fights are designed there really isn't any boss where frost is worst.