FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tomaux

Shaman Heal, need some guidance :)

Hi guys !

For the story : Since BC I was spe heal but for this extension I choose to be spe enhancement. Last month , for the need of my guild, I switch to heal again (this will explain the non complete optimisation of my stuff). But I am facing some difficulties and I can't see what I am doing wrong. On the logs my %perf is nearly always under 40 :/

Here is my armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/Keïchi/simple

Here is tonight Log on The Nighthold Nm : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4YpHgQKcjXRtBfkw/#type=healing&fight=1

If someone can see something I can't, it would be much appreciated :)

Hi!

There's nothing wrong with your healing, you are doing fine.

The source of your low numbers is mostly in your raid comp and easy content that you are overgearing and overhealing: you had 13 people and 3 healers which is a bit too many (though you obviously can't have 2.5 healers). Low raid damage and a lot of overhealing first affects resto shamans because of their Mastery.

Another thing is that you have one offspec legendary and a not very good for a resto trinket (Hightened Senses).

But there's nothing wrong with the healing itself. I would change Deluge to AG in talents - it's way better and interacts nicely with CBT. And you can change Ancestral Vigor for Earther Shield Totem on stucked fights - it's a very good shield.

In addition you can use WCL for the talent advise for every fight like here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pandacho said:

Hi!

There's nothing wrong with your healing, you are doing fine.

The source of your low numbers is mostly in your raid comp and easy content that you are overgearing and overhealing: you had 13 people and 3 healers which is a bit too many (though you obviously can't have 2.5 healers). Low raid damage and a lot of overhealing first affects resto shamans because of their Mastery.

Another thing is that you have one offspec legendary and a not very good for a resto trinket (Hightened Senses).

But there's nothing wrong with the healing itself. I would change Deluge to AG in talents - it's way better and interacts nicely with CBT. And you can change Ancestral Vigor for Earther Shield Totem on stucked fights - it's a very good shield.

In addition you can use WCL for the talent advise for every fight like here.

Thanks for the feedback ! I will try AG and Earther Shield Totem :)