Jump to content
FORUMS
meditate

So downed H.Guldan , but

Recommended Posts

suffered with dps as usuall, was last as destruction lock . took me 76 wipes. now the wipes i dont mind , but the damage meters,

if i didnt move to soaks  and was havocing all the time , i was sitting at ~ 420 k "https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NqYTjCPQDVJ7vxcr/#fight=4"

on my last fight , were i downed him, with all the moevement , dps was 335k "https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NqYTjCPQDVJ7vxcr/#" and i died at 7% or something,and i only flasked ,didnt rune or food , at 41 artifcat power,891 Ilvl ,27% haste"i was 30% unbuffed haste before and nothing changed dps wise"

the other AFFlication locks were sitting on 550k and ~450-480k. 

 

Guldan has the special ability button, so proly w/o it my dps wouldve been lower

I think destruction isnt worth it, we had some 885 mages,priests who died to beam,cutters, bonds ,you name it and were pulling 460k 

no idea what should i do . i simc myself , and even simc says i should be doing 360k dmg "http://i.imgur.com/GV2Dn0j.png"

edit: Im " Mèditate " on the warcraft log list btw

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Immolate uptime - 64%, horrid.

Empowered Life Tap uptime - 61%, horrid.

Used the Gul'dan clicky not so great as the 5th and 6th uses of it were cut very short.

Major problem is that you're not making use of Roaring Blaze almost at all.

RB Rotation

Pre 4p:

Immo>Immo>Conflagx3> Let Conflag recharge

W/ 4p:

Immo>Immo>Conflag until Immo duration =~10s>Let Conflag recharge

General Destro Opener/Priority

RB Rotation

Rift @3 Stacks > RB Immo Sequence > CB @5 Shards > CDF > CB @4 Shards > Rifts > CB @2/3 Shards > Incin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lockybalboa said:

Immolate uptime - 64%, horrid.

Empowered Life Tap uptime - 61%, horrid.

Used the Gul'dan clicky not so great as the 5th and 6th uses of it were cut very short.

Major problem is that you're not making use of Roaring Blaze almost at all.

RB Rotation

Pre 4p:

Immo>Immo>Conflagx3> Let Conflag recharge

W/ 4p:

Immo>Immo>Conflag until Immo duration =~10s>Let Conflag recharge

General Destro Opener/Priority

RB Rotation

Rift @3 Stacks > RB Immo Sequence > CB @5 Shards > CDF > CB @4 Shards > Rifts > CB @2/3 Shards > Incin

alright , this makes much sense, i understand, but with all the things going , and have to keep an eye on everything, how is possible to execute the above rotation flawlessly??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2017 at 2:03 PM, meditate said:

alright , this makes much sense, i understand, but with all the things going , and have to keep an eye on everything, how is possible to execute the above rotation flawlessly??

If you cant execute RB then just go BD. Its a personal choice and only you know if you can do it properly most of the time. Go BD until you feel more comfortable with the fight. Some of the top lock destro parses on Logs they dont use RB anyway.

Edited by JenB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2017 at 7:54 AM, JenB said:

If you cant execute RB then just go BD. Its a personal choice and only you know if you can do it properly most of the time. Go BD until you feel more comfortable with the fight. Some of the top lock destro parses on Logs they dont use RB anyway.

Actually started doing 600k unbuffed and no food , im 900 ilvl now, looks like when it comes to des. spec the more ilvl,haste,intellect you have the more des you make

 

im topping charts now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...