Perceptus

Really low ranking on warcraft logs

8 posts in this topic

Greets,

In previous expansions I have usually ranked 50+ %, this expansion im having issues getting rogue over 10.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9965874/latest

Anything that may help me increase my performance?  

Thanks in advance

I don't know a lot about sub rogue, but I would advice you to keep nightblade up more, you are currently having it around 70-75%.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Perceptus said:

Greets,

In previous expansions I have usually ranked 50+ %, this expansion im having issues getting rogue over 10.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9965874/latest

Anything that may help me increase my performance?  

Thanks in advance

Your Nightblade uptime is really low, and your Symbols of Death uptime could also be improved by quite a bit. Make sure you aren't letting those abilities drop

Additionally, you want to try and get 4 uses of Shadowstrike every single time you Shadow Dance. It won't always be possible, but use SD at 75 Energy and go SS > SS > Evis (or Nightblade, if needed) > SS > SS. The only time you should not get 4 SS casts in is when you need to refresh Symbols of Death

• Like 1

During my rotation, should i apply the 2nd Nightblade immediately for Finality or wait until the first one runs its course?

7 hours ago, Perceptus said:

During my rotation, should i apply the 2nd Nightblade immediately for Finality or wait until the first one runs its course?

You'll want to use it when the initial cast is around 5 seconds left, so it benefits from the Pandemic effect. A little above 5s for applying a 6CP Nightblade and a little below 5s for applying a 5CP Nightblade 

Edit: I should say that if your previous Nightblade was buffed with Finality, you should try and refresh without overwriting the buff at all - if you have to a little bit that's ok, but it'll reduce the damage if you do it too early

2 hours ago, Perceptus said:

This helped my dps tons, rank is going up slowly. Thanks so much!

Any time you have more questions or want more tips, you know where to find me :P