FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

*SUNDAY* Night Warlock Mumble w/Zagam!

What time would work for you?  I could arrange something one on one with you if wanted.

Hi zagam! I should be there as I'll have to take a few hours anyway to set up my UI all over again since *somehow* all the settings got deleted when my computer crashed this morning >_>

Back up your WTF folder, mate.  Was it rage because you got sat on Raden again?

Heeeeh I'll know for next time >_> I switched to elvui because I didn't want to try and remember how exactly it was before.

I still have no idea why it did this. My computer crashed while I was playing wow. I truen it back on, log into wow, all my addons are in their default state and the "savedvariables" files in the WTF folder are all empty >_>

It randomly does that sometimes, happens to the best of us...moral of the story:

BACK UP YALLS WTF FOLDAS

Had a good time chatting with you guys. Looking forward to doing this again.  Spent the weekend on PTR, getting excited for 5.4!

Yeah, rough to talk about anything not already talked about.  Just waiting for 9th inning Warlock changes before publishing our verbal theorycrafting.  Soon, we'll have relevant topics!

http://www.twitch.tv/shockinawe/b/450399606

The link for the video of it, not sure what you mean by "offline". 

Most of it was us chatting or bitching about Blizz and GC. But there is some nerdy stuff in there too!

Yesterday I clicked the link to your stream, which was turned off. This link now ^^ is working great, thanks! This is what I meant by "offline", as in non-live :)

Will watch it tonight while dailying :)

Why Chaos Bolt?  Ugh.  UGH!!!!  Come ooooonnnnnnnnnnn........

Also I was messing around on the PTR as Destruction while using the T16 gear off the vendor.  Is it just me or does the 4-piece not always proc?

Got Rock Band out of my system, so I'm ready to go for the mumble event tonight.  If you saved the Mumble info, cool.  If not, add me to battle.net and shoot me a tell.  btag: ckernan1287#1556

At 5:57 I said on the guild mumble with 5 guildies and my girlfriend there that: "

I'm leaving now, time to speak of the death of kings and what their soul shard tastes like"

Confused a guildie asked what I was doing and I told them:

"I'm going to get my nerd on with some uber locks, see you guys in a couple of hours."

shortly after they sent me this:

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2010/07/comic-con-nerds.jpg

Had a lot of fun as always, only one more week!

I was completely zoned out all of yesterday <_<...I'll be on to talk about fight strats and what not next week.

that feeling when you clear in one night and then you think its thursday even though its friday because you didn't have to raid all week...ROFL.