FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Am I missing something??? (spriest)

So basically I feel very weak as a dps, I don't do very much dps even though I have a good ilvl (877) I can only pull roughly 200k dps on raid bosses. I have tried various talent builds, but nothing really goes over well. My stats are 33.7k Int, 16% crit, 22% haste, 57% mastery, and 9% vers. Should I try to push for 12k haste or is the roughly 9k haste I have good enough? I don't know if it makes any difference, but should I also aim to have double haste trinkets?

If you can only pull 200k dps on bosses with your gear then you're seriously doing your rotation wrong more than having the right stats, you would need to link logs, try practicing the icy veins guide rotation on some dummies and see what you can push

WoWScrnShot_013117_095747.jpg

Edited by Pyper

@Pyper I watched some youtube videos for proper rotation, then I took what I learned to a raid finder ToV, my dps did go up around 100k so I stand around 312k dps. Also I got some better gear (at 881 now) and itemized for an auspicious spirits build, I know the san'layn build is supposed to be better, but I still need to do more testing.