FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Penor

Holy Paladin T19

Hey all,

I've been using Icy-veins off and on since the start of legion. I've been looking everywhere for research regarding the Holy Paladin 2/4 set pieces and were wondering what other holy pallies thoughts were?

I've noticed a lot of the pieces do not have crit, having said that do you believe the set pieces are still worthy or do you plan on running without the set bonuses?

Let me know what you guys think and if there is a great holy paladin resource out there that is consistently updated, please don't hesitate to share!

Thanks,

-Penor

Personally, i think both bonuses are good. I am aiming for Chest (crit/mastery), Head (crit/haste), Pants (crit/versa) and Gloves (mastery/versa). So only 1 item hasnt crit on it.

edit: many of the non-set pieces (in nighthold) have crit on it, so u dont have a low-crit issue if u gear properly. currently 2 items i wear have no crit on it; my chest and my gloves and i am totally fine with ~40% crit.

Edited by Ampel

It really depends if theres a nice titanforged item (900+) in your gear. But if we are sticking with the basics best from Nighthold would be

Shoulders, Hands, Chest, Legs as T19 t4 set. Ive been comparing other non-set items and % upgrade and this is the best solution ive got.

But still it depends how your other items are, how much crit uve got etc etc.

But if we ignore all this information - Shoulder, Hand, Chest, Legs are the best solution.

I am curious if the T19 shoulders 2/4 set bonus is better than using the legendary shoulders.  I have the shoulders and think that the bonus is worth keeping but not sure.  I know that the cloak of Shame should not be swapped out at all since it is so good.  I currently have the T 19 shoulders, chest, legs.  I have the legendary ring, shoulders and hands.  It is a tough call on which items to switch out and was hoping someone could verify swapping out the Legendary shoulders for either set bonus.  

I was probably going to try and get the 4 set with hands, helm, chest and legs.

On 22.2.2017 at 3:53 PM, Terofin said:

I was probably going to try and get the 4 set with hands, helm, chest and legs.

Thats what I did. 
I didnt swap out my legendary shoulders for the 4 set and just waited for the helm (had chest, legs,hand). Leg-shoulders are free healing on your beacons and i like that, even when it is potentally overheal :D